Global Napi Pharmaceuticals
* GLOBAL NAPI PHARMACEUTICALS (GNP)
was established in 1997, a private investment company for pharmaceutical formulations production in Egypt. In addition to its own branded generic formulations, GNP entered into license agreements with multinational pharmaceutical companies; of them, MSD, Sanofi, Pierre Fabre, Bayer Consumer Care, Boehringer Ingelheim, Elerte and others in addition to contract manufacturing with, Novartis/Sandoz, Pfizer and Stada.
More than 100 GNP generic brands are available in tablet, capsule, solution, syrup, ointment, cream, gel, and suppository forms in Egypt and in other countries such as Yemen, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, Libya and Kenya and in 12 CIS countries. GNP was inspected and GMP approved site by Romanian authorities for PIC/S.
* Global Pharmaceutical Industries (GPI)
It is a state of the art production site for sterile ampoules and vials in both solutions and lyophilized forms started production in August 2011. In addition to GPI branded generics, contract manufacturing agreements were established with Pfizer and Ranbaxy and their products are already in the market. GPI was inspected and GMP approved site by Romanian authorities for PIC/S.
* Global Advanced Pharmaceuticals (GAP) is an emerging mega project in Egypt, composed of 6 modules for production of different pharmaceutical forms, Soft Gelatin Capsules, Ophthalmic Preparations, Intravenous Fluids, and Oncology Products in addition to Solids and Liquids. Production is expected to be in the first quarter 2017. Partners are invited to participate in such project with any proposed scenario of business style.
* Shamla Pharmaceutical Industries
is a collaborative project in Saudi Arabia, for production of pharmaceutical products which is under construction and expected to be ready for production by the first quarter 2017.
In 2015, two new collaborative projects were added to the group profile in the African region, * Trinity Pharma in Ethiopia and * Wadina in Sudan for pharmaceuticals production. The two projects are in the early stages of construction.
we are the owner of Ramco company import and export ...API and finished formulation
we are the owner ofRamco distribution company ....2nd pharmaceutical distributor in EGYPT market
Visit us at : Booth No.90D10 ,24 - 26 October 2017 Messe Frankfurt, Germany
For more details, visit http://www.globalnapi.com
contact mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet us at
Our Top products
Adapalene 0.1% Anti-Acne
Adanoid is a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used in the treat...
Cetirizine 10 mg + Pseudoephedrine 30 mg + Paracetamol 400 mg Cold Preparation
Global Napi Pharmaceuticals offers a wide range of products which includes alerid. Alerid syrup contains 5 mg of cetirizine dihydrochloride. Use: Alerid is used as symptomatic relief of seasonal & perennial allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or vasomotor rhinitis, reducing rhinorrhoea & sneezing but less e...More info
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation