Anemocyte is a Biotech Manufacturing Organization (BMO); a biotech company active in the field of Cell and Gene Therapies (CGTs) that addresses CGT needs pro-actively offering one stop shop solutions and fostering exciting innovations.
- Process development and GMP capabilities (Somatic Cells, Non-Viral Modified Cells, Vesicles)
- Plasmids for Viral Vector Manufacturing.
- Project Exellula: to address up to commercial scale needs for CGTs Including Viral Vectors modified cells.
- Big Data Analysis of CGTs
- More than 15 years of GMP manufacturing of CGTs and biological drugs;
- More than 60 years of Contract Manufacturing within our Group (Nine Trees Group S.p.A.)
Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East Region (e.g. UAE); Asia; Oceania; North America (USA, Canada); Central America (e.g. Mexico); Central/South America; East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, Korea); Europe - EU countries; Europe - non EU (e.g. UK, Russia, ex-CIS countries); South America (e.g. Brazil, Colombia); South Asia (e.g. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka); South East Asia (e.g. Thailand, Philippines, Singapore)
Categories affiliated with Anemocyte S.r.l.
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation