Audion (Amsterdam, 1947) is a manufacturing company providing complete solutions for the life sciences and healthcare packaging industry. Audion's production approach comes in standard and special engineering options. The portfolio consists of calibratable and validatable equipment for the pharmaceutical, medical and chemical sectors:
• Speedpack Medical® (SPKM): automatic bagging system, can work from both layflat tubing or from pre-opened bags on roll
• Speedpack 300 TT: semi-automatic table top bagger with equivalent packing concept like SPKM
• Power Sealer MVMED® : powerful, stainless steel vacuum sealer equipped with a vacuum nozzle and bi-active sealing bars. This machine can be used for vacuum packaging and MAP
• Power Sealer ISTMED® : stainless steel table top impulse sealer for sealing flexible synthetic packages. Seal- and cooling time are separately adjustable to suit the type of material
• Contimed D-Series® : advanced medical rotary sealers for sealing and coding sterilization pouches
• MedSeal Series®: impulse sealers developed for sealing the most modern medical/pharma packaging, including foil laminate, Tyvek and sterilization pouches (PE, PP/Paper, Paper/Paper)
• AudionVac VM Series® : validatable vacuum chambers equipped with ADC software and touchscreen to control and monitor critical process parameters
During the CPhI, Audion is looking for suppliers, partners, customers and distributors specialized in product and process optimization
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America|
|Affiliated categories:||Cleanroom technology |Equipment and Supplies |Laboratory and Analytical Equipment More|
Our Top products
Audion Power Sealer 720
The Audion Power Sealer Magvac is a powerful, stainless steel vacuum sealer equipped with a vacuum nozzle and bi-active sealing bars. This machine can be used for vacuum packaging and modified atmosphere packaging. This specific 720 MVMED model is designed for validated sealing. This is particularly rele...More info
Audionvac 163B Validatable Vacuum chamber
Complies to ISO 11607-2 validation requirements for sealing.
Critical process parameters to be controlled and monitored:
Vacuum / gas level - Seal temperature- Seal time - Seal pressure - Automatic stop of cycle if one of the critical parameters exceeds alarm limit.
Critical process parameter...
Audion Speedpack: Automatic packaging system
Maximum productivity and safety for precise medical or pharmaceutical packaging.
The packaging of medical instruments, medicines, test material for laboratories or other medically related products requires extra care on hygiene and safety.
Audion has designed a Speedpack especially...
Categories affiliated with Audion Packaging
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation