Auriga Research Pvt Ltd
Research is one of the leading Contract Research and Testing Organization
(CRO) with 34 years of Industry experience into analytical, Bio-analytical
and Clinical Services. Auriga boasts of 1 Clinical Unit and 6 Laboratories
with a team of more than 450 professionals redefining trust in the brand.
Auriga has been instrumental in successfully submitting more than 200
Bio-equivalence Studies with global client base. Auriga has expertise in
Bioequivalence Studies, Method Development and Validation, Impurities
Profiling, Stability Studies, and Formulation Development for Pharmaceutical
Industries. Auriga is accredited and approved by DCGI, NABL, NPRA Malaysia,
FSSAI, CDSCO etc.
Approvals, Accreditation and Recognition
- DCGI (Drug Controller General of India) since 2007, CDSCO (Central Drugs Standard Control Organization),
- NPRA Malaysia (National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency) approved for Bioequivalence (BE) since 2015,
- Good Laboratory Practices Certificate, Delhi approved Commercial Testing Laboratory since 1995,
- NABL (ISO 17025:2017) since 2003
- ISO 9001:2015 accredited since 1998
|Sales markets||Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; Africa; Central/South America|
|Affiliated categories:||Analytical Development |Analytical Methods |Analytical Methods More|
Our Top products
BE studies between products are required for supporting certain changes before approval for a pioneer product in NDA, as a part of ANDA submissions and for certain post approval changes.Important Features:
New Product DevelopmentGenerics Products
Stabilizing unstable molecules / products
Solubilizing water insoluble drugs
Better dose uniformity for potent compounds like hormones, cytotoxic drugs.
Management of product life cycle for older products by reducing dose and minimizing side effects. ...
Categories affiliated with Auriga Research Pvt Ltd
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation