Child-resistant closures with tamper-evidence13 Aug 2017
Child resistant closures CRC-TE (with Tamper evidence)
Heinlein Plastik-Technik combines the advantages of proof against tampering with a child-resistant solution. Particular in the area of syrup bottles, this interaction is becoming increasingly important.
The advantages of the child-resistant closure from Heinlein:
- Uniform appearance in the context of the child-proof tamper-evident cap product family.
- Senior-friendly, easy operation
- Screw Cap and Tamper-evident ring are manufactured in one part in a working cycle
- Dimensions according to market standards
- childproof – audible rattling – noise attracts attention
- Due to precise centering safe processing and accurancy of fit can be achieved, thereby no shaking of the outer cap.
In the segment, we include ourselves amongst the market leaders and place great value on the qualification of our products according to EN ISO 8317.
Closure with new design with different dosing and application aids possible:
- Dropper inserts
- Brushes, Spatula
- Measuring cups
Heinlein Plastik-Technik – your system supplier.
- Dosing System
High-tech with a seal
Our primary goal is the satisfaction of our
customers. Therefore, there is only one benchmark for all of our
products, processes and services: quality.
With technical objects from companies for example Zeiss, Zwick and Werth Messtechnik as well as technical and visual testing equipments, Heinlein Plastik-Technik can guaranteed highest standards of quality. Thus, the entire documentation and visualisation of the controlled testing and process flows are subject to strict quality guidelines.
Thus, the entire documentation and visualisation of the controlled testing and process flows are subject to strict quality guidelines.
- EN ISO 9001:2008 (for process-oriented procedures)
- HACCP (hygiene requirements to the food area)
- EN ISO 13485:2010 (medical products)
- EN ISO 15378:2006 (GMP)
- Certification to Directive 93/42/MD Appendix V
- EN ISO 8317 (certifications for child safety products through the IVM institute)
- Gost-R certificate
- Minz Traff certificate
Quality without compromise – we have defined and pursued this goal right from the start. The result: high functionality and reliability of our products. In order to offer you optimally checked products, a visually driven „CNC measuring machine“ analyze the products to actualize the continuous control in production. Results of measures and tests will be documented at the data base named CAQ system. In this way, nearly every product is electronically inspected on the basis of numerous parameters. Furthermore, a visually driven "CNC measuring assembly machine " is used, resulting in a tremendous time savings and a continued control of production. For you, this means maximum safety and quality, fewer downtimes and lower costs.
Our customers appreciate this – in the annual survey, we have been receiving the grading of “very good” for years.
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation