CPA-ITALY (Chemical Pharmaceutical Generic Association)
CPA is a new idea of Association which is nimble, careful, and easygoing. It is a service-oriented association which improves the daily-works. CPA is the chemical-pharmaceutical industries' strategic consultant, a partnership always present and updated, a researcher, a scientist, and an expert.
CPA - Association of Italian Manufacturers of Active Ingredients and Intermediates for the generics market - founded on Nov. 19, 2002, represents more than 30 companies in the industrial chemical pharmaceutical Italian.
The Association is voluntary and does not have purposes profit organization, has decision-making autonomy. operational and representation.
CPA wants to promote and protect the collective interests through cooperation with ministerial bodies, through counseling, promotion and participation in cultural activities; to provide training ; to carry out publishing activities, counselling and support for it's Associates.
The main activities and initiatives proposed by the CPA are:
• Organizing and promoting the participation of round table discussions, conferences, congresses, conferences, meetings, debates and seminars;
• Organisation of courses of training and further training;
• Publication of magazines-bulletins, of conference proceedings and technical manuals;
• Development of sector studies
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Primary business activity||Service|
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation