DiSPERZISTA® Dispersible Filler for Supplement Tablets
- DiSPERZiSTA is a co-processed filler designed to achieve compatibility with both high tablet hardness and rapid disintegration by direct compression method of tablet production. With this filler, simply add the functional ingredients, sweeteners, flavorings andlubricants, tablets can be produced by direct compression.
- BENEFITS and STRENGTHS: High performance due to sophisticated co-processed formulation. Simple manufacturing process. No need for special equipment.
- REGULATORY STATUS: DiSPERZiSTA is composed of Lactose hydrate, celllose, cornstarch and pregelatinized starch. All ingredients are classified as foods or food additives in most countries.
|Categories||Natural ExtractsFood Additive; Finished Dosage FormsTablets|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; North America|
More products from Daicel Corporation
Granfiller-D® : Directly compressible excipient for Oral Disintegrating Tablets (ODTs)
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation