Everything for Inhalation
The cutting edge particle engineering technologies suitable for inhalation coupled with hands-on inhaler development knowledge allows Hovione to deliver high quality results for partners' inhalation drug development programs, ranging from developing new products for inhalation to matching innovator in-vitro deposition profiles.
Inhalation Drug Development Services
Based on our more than 20 years experience in inhalation, Hovione presents business partners with an unique opportunity to speed up their inhalation drug development, from a very early stage to a late development stage. Working with Hovione allows partners to take advantage of cutting edge particle engineering technologies and state of the art analytical facilities operated by highly skilled and responsive staff.
Key Technical Capabilities
- Particle size reduction
- Particle engineering technologies – (jet milling, wet polishing, microencapsulation, monosep, nanomilling and others)
- Cascade impaction (Fast Screening Impactor, Andersen Cascade Impactor and Next Generation Impactor)
- Stability studies of inhalation powders
- Inhalation powders formulation
- Surface analysis (API and excipient)
- Non-carrier based formulation
- Carrier-based formulation
- Excipient identification, sourcing and characterization
- Microbiology controls
- Expert inhaler development services
- Seamless integration between formulation and inhaler development
- Proven track record in developing market approved drug products for inhalation
- Automated capsule filling, for supporting both clinical and commercial purposes
- Packaging and finishing, for supporting clinical purposes
|Categories||Finished Dosage FormsCapsules; Pharmaceutical PackagingPrefillable Inhalers|
|Sales markets||Middle East Region (e.g. UAE); Oceania; North America (USA, Canada); East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, Korea); Europe - EU countries; Europe - non EU (e.g. UK, Russia, ex-CIS countries); South Asia (e.g. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka); South East Asia (e.g. Thailand, Philippines, Singapore)|
|Selling Points||Product Performance|
More products from Hovione
The Specialist Integrated CDMO
Hovione helps you bring
new medicines to patients in an unprecedented speed.
As a fully integrated CDMO, we offer over 60 years’ experience in chemical process development and manufacture of APIs. Our more recent capabilities in Drug Product together with our innovative science, the most up-to-dat...
Hovione is the
leader in Spray Drying,
thanks to the largest capacity, the best scale-up science and the most
Spray drying is a continuous process that can be used for multiple applications. Over the last 15 years, the technology has been used for the production of solid dis...
High value applications Hovione provides off-patent APIs that can be used with confidence where the choice of active ingredient is critical.
• Branded generics where quality and security of supply is paramount • Difficult to make AB rated generics such as nasal and inhalation products where developi...
Hot Melt Extrusion
Hot melt extrusion is a fast growing technology platform that is utilized to solve difficult formulation challenges, primarily in the area of solubilization.
n recent years Hot Melt Extrusion (HME) has been used extensively in solubility enhancement applications for polymer-based amorphous solid dispersi...
We specialize in particle engineering technologies to
address oral bioavailability, lung delivery, modified release and taste
masking. In each technology we can support you from proof of concept to
Jet milling is a highly e...
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation