R&D of technologies and procedures for biomanufacturing and lab automation in fields of biotechnology, biochemistry, pharmacy and medicine.
Finding solutions to organizational and technological challenges, particularly within the production environment of industrial enterprises. That, in a nutshell, is the key focus of the research and development work carried out at the Fraunhofer Institute for Manufacturing Engineering and Automation IPA. With 14 individual departments engaged in the fields of Corporate Organization, Automation and Surface Engineering, our R&D projects aim to enhance production processes and make products more cost-effective and environmentally friendly by identifying and exploiting the potential for automation and streamlining at clients' companies. This helps to strengthen their international competitiveness.
|Affiliated categories:||Academia and Research Centres |Bio process technologies |Bioinformatics More|
Our Top products
Our department offers services and cooperations related to laboratory automation and biomanufacturing processes including:
- Development and improvement of products, processes and technologies
- Assessments, tests, use cases and certifications
- Optimization of organizations and procedures
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation