Granfiller-D® : Directly compressible excipient for Oral Disintegrating Tablets (ODTs)
- GRANFILLER-D is state-of-the-art co-processed excipient for pharmaceutical orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs). It was originally designed to achieve compatibility between high tablet hardness and rapid disintegration in the direct compression method of tablet production.
- BENEFITS and STRENGTHS : High performance due to sophisticated co-processed formulation. Simple manufacturing process. No need for special equipment.
- REGULATORY STATUS: GRANFILLER-D is composed of D-mannitol, microcrystalline cellulose, carmellose and crospovidone. All components are listed on JP, USP and EP. Both GNF-D211 and GNF-D215 are listed on JPE2018. GNF-D211 is listed on US-DMF and GNF-D215 will be listed next.
|Categories||Finished Dosage FormulationsTablets; Excipients/Formulation|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; North America|
More products from Daicel Corporation
DiSPERZISTA® Dispersible Filler for Supplement Tablets
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation