Rommelag is the
inventor of blow-fill-seal technology (BFS) and the global market leader in the
aseptic filling of liquids and semisolids with its bottelpack® machines and
specialist in flexible containment solutions.
The Rommelag group
is your partner in
- Contract Manufacturing (Rommelag CMO)
- bottelpack machines and BFS inspection systems (Rommelag ENGINEERING)
- Digitization (e.g. Remote diagnostics, Digital interface, Machine state recording, Maintenance Planning)
- Qualification and validation, after-sales service (Rommelag SERVICE) - Containment solutions (Rommelag FLEX)
Blow-Fill-Seal aseptic filling systems offer unique container designs. Whether bottle or ampoule, various caps and closures or additional functions the possibilities are nearly unlimited. Rommelag’s bottelpack machines can manufacture canisters, bottles, tubes, ampoules, drop bottles, bellows containers, and portion packaging in a variety of forms and plastic blends, with filling volumes ranging from 0.04 to 10,000 ml – fully automatically and without human interference in all cases. The high automation level, high aseptic assurance, low particulate burden found in the containers has increased interest in BFS technology, also of sensitive products such as vaccines and other biological products that traditionally use other packaging technologies.
Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America
Categories affiliated with Holopack Verpackungstechnik GmbH
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation