CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Our Home Nursing service brings the
clinical trial directly to the patient. This service allows PI and SI to administer treatments and monitor outcomes
in the comfort of the patient’s home. This eliminates the inconvenience of
travelling to a site for the patient and may also have benefits for
sponsors by encouraging more patients to participate in trials.Our service offerings include:
· Homecare nursing service to bring clinical trials direct to patient
· Registered and qualified nursing staff
· Administration of treatments
· Monitoring of outcomes and reporting
· Strict adherence to safety measures including sanitation and use of PPE
2020On CPhI since
- Supplied fromUkraine
2020On CPhI since
More Products from COREX Logistics
• Pro-active and flexible system of project management
• Comprehensive reporting system
• Additional labeling
• All temperature-controlled regimes
• Temperature and humidity monitoring system
• Access control & 24/7 security with video surveillance
• Certified destruction of medicinal products
• Fixed Fire Extinguishing System
• Double manual verification of all operations with products
• Comparator Sourcing
• Advanced reservation of drugs and clinical trial supplies
• Providing quality documents for drugs, including a certificate of analysis
• Direct contracts with pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributers
• Compliance with serial requirements and shelf life of drugs
COREX Logistics resources
COREX Academy was delighted to host its first international business training event on 26 June, 2020 in Moscow. Over 80 guests from leading pharmaceutical companies and CROs attended the webinar on the very topical subject of “Remote Management". Attendees from Russia, Poland, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine heard from leading global business consultants about the challenges and opportunities relating to managing their teams remote working.
For a drug to be imported into the Russian Federation, it must first go through clinical trials and be authorized by the Ministry of Health (MoH). Non-authorized drugs may only be imported under certain prescribed conditions according to the laws of the Russian Federation.
The COVID-19 pandemic has had an unprecedented impact on all aspects of the logistics market. Air transportation of clinical supplies is no exception. While the coronavirus outbreak created an additional demand for vital medical supplies to be shipped internationally, it has also simultaneously reduced the number of passenger jets available to carry this cargo.
Georgia is a rapidly developing country with a unique location at the crossroads of Eastern Europe and Western Asia and a population of 3.71 million. COREX Logistics has been working in Georgia since 2016 — one of our state-of-the-art warehouses is located in the capital Tbilisi. We are pleased to share our insights about Georgia’s untapped potential as a location for international clinical trials.
COVID-19 has significantly disrupted the global supply chain and directly affected companies involved in the storage of goods. The pandemic has also led to several major developments in the warehousing sector. This article looks at some of these developments which are likely to have lasting impacts on warehousing.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance