Infeeding Systems for all your products
Dividella feeding modules can be selected to support Top Loading of sensitive parenteral products. In the case of the new NeoTRAY solution, Side Loading of the contents follow the product insertion where both can be effected simultaneously.
These feeding systems incorporate highly sophisticated technology, developed over many decades and extensively field tested and proven within the pharmaceutical industry.
Dividella feeding technologies One of the key challenges in parenteral packaging is to devise a feeding system that will apply gentle yet flexible handling for fragile items such as syringes, vials, pens, soft blisters etc. In this area Dividella is able to apply a very wide range of feeding technologies.
· Prefilled Syringe Inserter: Syringes are delivered horizontally or upright through a PUCK system for top loading.
· Pen Insertion: A PUCK system delivers pens or Injectors standing vertically upright for top loading.
· Syringes in trays: Syringes are pre-loaded into trays for delivery to the relevant feed-in inserting station.
· Ampoule & Vial Infeed: Standing Ampoules and /or Vials are delivered inline or manual from trays or from a conveyor to a feeding table to the ‘pick and place’ handling units. Pick and place handling stations insert ampoules/vials into open cartons.
· Booklets / Inserts and various other products such as Needles, Swipes, IV Sets, Plungers etc. delivered manually or from trays and inserted into the completed package prior to sealing
These feeding systems can align, spread and individually check each element before packaging while handling up to 500 objects per minute, supporting very high production outputs.
Apart from the actual pharmaceutical products, placing inserts can present major challenges. The handling of inserts is a critical area, especially in the case of high-output machines such as the Dividella NeoTOP 804, which can produce up to 240 packs per minute and the new NeoTRAY which produces up to 400 packs per minute. Dividella has developed a wide range of scalable feeding systems for this purpose. Consequently, very large, thick inserts can be fed in at full speed, using minimum labor.
In recent years, Dividella, on the basis of its particular expertise in this area, has also developed a wide range of different customized feed systems, linked to upstream machines – for pens, prefilled syringes, plungers, soft blisters etc.
Medipak Systems sister company MediSeal also uses Dividella feeding systems for its specialist thermoformers. These synergies ensure that systems are used in many different situations, field-tested and further developed to guarantee maximum operational reliability.
|Categories||BiopharmaceuticalsBiopharmaceuticals (general category); Contract Services - Bio ServicesEquipment and Supplies; APIs|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
More products from Dividella AG
Cartoners for secondary Packaging of Pharma and Biotech products
Cartoners for the Pharmaceutical IndustryOur family of TOPLoaders covers all your packaging requirements. The NeoTOP machine family consists of a wide range of machines and configurations for production volumes from smallest to high volumes. The same package can run on all machines.
See our new product f...
Monomaterial Packaging Specialist
Pharma and Biotech toploading and sideloading cartoning systems from the monomaterial specialistDividella from Switzerland provides pharma and biotech packaging systems for the secondary packaging of parenterals. Dividella's patented top-loading and recently also side-loading cartoners package syringes, vials...More info
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation