Kollidon® VA 64
* It provides erodible instant release matrixIt is a solubilizer, dispersant, crystallization inhibitor and matrix former
* For direct compression, roller compaction and wet granulation, suitable for markets with higher humidity exposure
* It has excellent stability throughout the extrusion process
* A coarse powder provides a dust free handling, good flowability and faster extruder feeding
* Recently obtained GRAS/SA status (Generally Recognized As Safe/Self-Affirmed) by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) for use in food and nutritional supplements e.g. vitamin and mineral tablets
Chemical name: copolymer of 1-vinyl-2-pyrrolidone and vinyl acetate
|CAS Registry Number||25086-89-9|
|Categories||Pharmaceutical Machinery & TechnologyControlled, customized or modified drug release; Pharmaceutical Machinery & TechnologyDrug Formulation (general category); Excipients|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Selling Points||Experienced Technicians; International Approvals/Standards; Reputation|
More products from BASF SE
Blocking Group Removal Catalysts
BASF’s Blocking Group Removal catalysts technology was developed in response to the specific needs of the pharmaceutical and fine chemical marketplace.
Fine Chemical Catalysts Brochure
The cost-effective production of active pharmaceutical ingredients, agrochemicals, nutrition components or flavors and fragrances gains more and more importance in industry. Catalysts play a key role in most reaction steps and their optimum selection and operation ensures the highest process yields and effici...More info
Kollicoat® IR is the true multitalent for various pharmaceutical applications. Functionalities include: binding, film forming, pore forming, skin penetration enhancement, emulsification and softgels coatings.
* Water-soluble film former for instant release coatings
Kollicoat® SR 30 D
Kollicoat® SR 30 D is the coating polymer for pH-independent sustained release formulations
* Ameneable as a wet binder for granulation processes and/or and coating applications for sustained release
* Drug release profile can be easily optimized with compatible pore formers...
Kollicream® IPM is a fast spreading emollient with broad penetration enhancement properties for dermal applications.
* Fast spreading with light & fresh feeling
* Solvent for lipophilic drugs
* Enhances skin penetration
Chemical name: isopropyl myristate
Kollidon® 30 is the original povidone, a medium-molecular povidone used in various pharmaceutical formulations.
* Standard binder in the pharmaceutical industry
* Easy processing due to low viscosity of the polymer solutions
* Low peroxide level due to PeroXeal® packaging
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation