Lidocaine (cutaneous spray, solution)
- Nasal procedures such as puncture of the maxillary sinus;
- Oral and dental procedures prior to injection;
- Oropharyngeal procedures such as gastrointestinal endoscopy;
- Procedures in the respiratory tract, such as insertion of instruments and tubes;
- Procedures in the larynx, trachea and bronchi;
- Obstetrics and gynecology procedures, such as in vaginal delivery, suturing ruptures in mucosae and cervical biopsies.
More products from SIDEFARMA
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation