- of the urethra: before cystoscopies, insertion of urinary catheter, urethral dilations or other endourethral procedures.
- of nasal and pharyngeal cavities: in endoscopic procedures, such as upper digestive endoscopy and bronchoscopy.
- during procto-rectoscopy.
- during tracheal intubation.
- for the relieve of pain in children after circumcision.
More products from SIDEFARMA
Lidocaine (cutaneous spray, solution)
Dosage strength: 100 mg/ml. Pharmaceutical form: cutaneous spray, solution. &nb...More info
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation