- Temporary relieve of the pain caused by burns and mild skin abrasion, such as sunburns, Herpes zoster and cold sores (herpes simplex labialis), sore nipples and insect bites.
- Anaesthesia of the mucosae for instance in haemorrhoids and anal fissures.
- Relieve of pain during procedures such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, cystoscopy and endotracheal intubation.
- Stomatology: superficial anesthesia of the gums prior to injection, deep tartar removal or insertion of dental prosthesis.
More products from SIDEFARMA
Lidocaine (cutaneous spray, solution)
Dosage strength: 100 mg/ml. Pharmaceutical form: cutaneous spray, solution. &nb...More info
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation