CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Lukang Pharma has launched two new products: Tulathromycin and Levodopa
Shandong Lukang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd is a leading bio-pharmaceutical enterprise in China.
Shandong Lukang Pharma specializes in the supply of APIs, finished products and the general undertaking of CMO business. Recently, Lukang Pharma has launched two new products, Tulathromycin and Levodopa, and are working on many more.
Established in 1966, Lukang Pharma engaged in bio-pharmaceutical business involves API, human drugs, veterinary drugs and biopesticides.
- API such as Tylosin and Spectinomycin series are widely praised worldwide
- Human drugs cover antibiotics, antidiabetic, antiviral drug, cardio-cerebrovascular drug, neurodegenerative drug and so on
- Biopesticide: Bacillus Thuringiensis, Spinosad (upcoming), Gibberellin
- Undertake CMO and CDMO business.
Why choose Lukang Pharma:
- Sound quality management system, 56 years consistent good quality
- Our workshops take the lead through the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 system certification.
- Strict regulatory compliance and continual improvement
- High GMP management system such as U.S. cGMP, EU GMP and ICH Q7, as well as Chinese GMP, with all products certified by GMP
- Complete EHS system and high-tech facilities
- Strong production capacity, perfect equipment, advanced techniques, and complete quality supervision system
- 2.7 square kilometers production parks, with over 6000 employees
- API annual output: 20000+tonnes including Fermentation and Synthesis
- Human Drug annual output: 8+billion capsules, 2+billion powder-injections, 1.5+billion tablets
- 3 R&D centres and 5 pilot platforms throughout the country.
Lukang Pharma has more than 500 types of products, which are of human, veterinary, and agricultural use.
Our new products: Tulathromycin (GMP+DMF)/ LEVODOPA (EP/USP).
Our complete product catalogue
A new method of vaccine technology that employs weakened viruses has been developed to target DNA viruses that reproduce by making copies of their own DNA molecules, utilising a virus with altered DNA to fight against them.
Researchers have investigated and reported on the potential of GRP78 inhibitors in both reducing the spread of SARS-CoV-2 and as a treatment for certain types of cancers.
Sandoz, a leader in generic pharmaceutical and biosimilars, have announced their intentions to invest EUR €50 million in support of a technology upgrades at their Austrian manufacturing site to support increasing penicillin demands.
GSK has released a statement on the failure of Blenrep in achieving the main goals of a late-stage study for the blood cancer therapeutic, raising concerns of regulatory approval being rescinded.
A research team from La Jolla Institute for Immunology in California, USA, have identifed a trio of antibodies that could be used to neutralize the Lassa virus
We are committed to the export of several API and intermediates, such as Azathioprine, Mercaptopurine, Ribavirin etc.
The major expansion of Quotient Sciences’ drug substance manufacturing facility in Alnwick has been completed, promising increased manufacturing systems and capabilities.
Purolite, an Ecolab company, marked the opening of a new Customer Experience Centre featuring hands-on interactive and educational displays, showcasing the company’s expanded bioprocessing solutions.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance