Marubeni International (Europe) GmbH is a European subsidiary of
Marubeni Corporation, one of Japan’s largest sogo shosha.
We are pleased to offer the following materials for medical/pharmaceutical applications:
- Tuftec™ and S.O.E.™ are hydrogenated styrene butadiene block copolymer (SEBS). It is characterized by superior elastomeric characteristics as well as outstanding weatherability and thermal stability.
Tuftec™ can be blended with PP to produce transparent and flexible materials to be used in applications such as IV bags. Tuftec™ and S.O.E. ™ are also suitable for medical tubes that require kinking resistance and flexibility. There are also high molecular grades for medical stoppers and syringe gaskets.
- TECHBARRIER™ is a transparent high gas-barrier film in which SiOx (Silicon Oxide) is vacuum-deposited by proprietary technologies which creates outstanding oxygen and water vapor barrier properties. Thanks to the unique technologies, it’s making more practical for a wide range of uses, including as a packaging material for medical, pharmaceutical, food as well as cosmetic contents.
- PVDC latex can be coated onto PVC, BOPP, BOPET or BOPA films to greatly improve the gas barrier and moisture barrier properties. The shelf life of pharmaceuticals and foods can be extended significantly by packaging with PVDC-coated film. PVDC latex coating is commonly used in pharmaceutical blister packs.
Europe - EU countries
Primary business activity
Categories affiliated with Marubeni Europe PLC
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation