Mastiha Art of Nature
Mastiha, the Greek Superfood is a natural product which offers significant gastrointestinal, oral hygiene and skin anaplastic benefits. Numerous studies in the last decades have proven these remarkable effects.
The European Medicine Agency (EMA) has certified Chios Mastiha as a traditional medicine and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) has certified that Chios Mastiha contributes to a healthy gastroinstinal system and has a beneficial effect on oral hygiene. Unesco has included the know-how of cultivating Chios Mastiha on the island of Chios in its Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity. Based on the properties of Chios Mastiha (Pistacia Lentiscus var Chia) we have developed a line of parapharmaceutical products:
Art of Nature Mastiha products
The Art of Nature line includes food supplements, oral hygiene and skin care products:
· The food supplements are recommended for the treatment of gastrointestinal system such as Crohn’s disease, Helicobater Pylori, gastrointestinal disorders and maintenance of a balanced gastrointestinal system. Consumers all over the world are choosing Chios Mastiha supplements for their effective action and to avoid the side effects of other drugs.
· The oral hygiene products prevent carries, gingivitis and plaque and support oral hygiene due to Chios Mastiha’s significant anti microbial action and its effect on xerostomia.
· The skin care products leverage Chios Mastiha’s remarkable anaplastic and skin regeneration properties.
Mediterra SA is a distribution and food manufacturing company listed on the Athens stock market, based in Chios, Greece. It is a subsidiary company of the Chios Mastiha Growers Association which is the organization responsible for the exclusive cultivation and development of Chios Mastiha.
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia|
|Affiliated categories:||Capsules |Consumables |Creams, Lotions, Ointments More|
Our Top products
MASTIHA CAPSULES FOOD SUPPLEMENT 40G (100% MASTIHA)
Chios Mastiha is
traditionally used as a mean for the relief of stomach disorders and
contributes to the peptic system hygiene.
CONTAINS: 90 capsules. Each capsule contains 350mg Chios Mastiha.
SUGGESTED USE: Take two (2) capsules, twice per day with water or juice, before brea...
MASTIHA CAPSULES FOOD SUPPLEMENT 26,5G (80% MASTIHA)
Chios Mastiha is a natural resin of the Pistacia Lentiscus var. Chia, a tree which grows only in the Aegean island of Chios, Greece. Numerous published international clinical studies verify that Mastiha is a medicinal herb with significant antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti bacterial properties. ...More info
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation