Media & Buffer Preparation Vessel
Media Preparation Systems prepare media to be used for promotion of cell
growth in seed and production Bioreactors and Fermentors for large scale and
small scale pharmaceutical fermentation process.
Buffer Preparation Systems prepare buffers to be used during various stages of recovery operations. Following preparation, buffer is transferred through pre-filters to a filling station for filling portable buffer bags.
1. Volumes ranging from 25 L to 20,000 L Working capacity
2. Space conserving design
3. Materials offered for contact surfaces are SA240 GR. 316 L and non-contact SA240Gr. 304.
4. The Internal surfaces of our preparation vessels are flush ground and mirror polished to <0.3 Microns Ra and electro-polished. The external surfaces are polished to desired Ra value and offered in Satin and Mirror finishes. All welds are polished to the current ASME BPE / GMP standards and are free of the smallest cleaning dead spaces and are completely cleanable.
5. Pressures ranging from -1 to 10 bar (g)
6. Temperatures from 0 to 150 deg C
7. Single, double and triple wall design for heating / cooling, insulated and fully welded Cladding construction.
8. Every operational function required for the process can be integrated into the preparation and pressure vessel including all components, Piping, manual /automated valves and requisite instrumentation for Manual to fully automatic operation.
9. Offered for stationary or mobile use, desired equipment configurations are available including vessel designs with simple surfaces.
10. Nozzle connections include NA-connects, ASME BPE Tank Ferrules and In-gold fittings for shell mounted measuring Instruments.
11. Zero dead leg and sanitary design components
12. All requisite Instruments for optimised control and operation of systems for 100% repeatability of results.
a) Automated ESIP / FSIP
b) Automated CIP
c) Automated Process transfers
d) Sterile sampling
e) Automated pH adjustment
f) Temperature control with various Heating and cooling utilities.
g) Sterile Powder addition
h) Sterile liquid Addition
i) Automated independent line sterilisations for Outlet valve, sampling valve, vent filter, product transfer, Acid / Alkali addition ports etc.
j) Speed control of Magnetically coupled Agitators / Homogenisers.
k) Minimisation of product losses by the use of block valves.
l) All safety for proper operation of the vessels including Pressure Gauges, Rupture discs, Light / Sight glass etc.
2015On CPHI since
250 - 499Employees
2015On CPHI since
250 - 499Employees
More Products from D.D. Enterprises (4)
We build User configurable and Fully automated CIP units which are especially suited for the critical Cleaning requirements for biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical plants.
Our team is involved at the process development and facility design stage to provide an optimised CIP Design thus e...
1. In- Situ Fermenters( 5 L – 50,000 L )
· Minimum space requirement
· Agitator(Top/Bottom mounted)
· PLC contro...
Metered Dose Inhaler (MDI) has a pressurized container of medication that fits into a mouthpiece, A dose of medication is released into lungs by pushing the container into the mouthpiece.
· Pilot / Production Scale Skids
D.D. Enterprises resources (1)
We understand that creating solutions for industry’s toughest challenges not only requires current wisdom to be harnessed but also investment in smarter future-proof technologies and processes. Our processes are creating enduring value for our customers and are driving advancements in the domain of protection. This approach is helping us address customer needs more efficiently and effectively.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance