CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Midas Pharma GmbH
About Midas Pharma GmbH
One Partner, Many Opportunities
Midas Pharma is a mid-sized pharmaceutical company, founded 1988 and based in Ingelheim, Germany. Midas offers products, services and expertise along the entire pharmaceutical value chain - from starting materials to market ready finished products.
With 250 employees in 10 locations worldwide, the Midas Group is represented in all important pharmaceutical markets and has excellent local competencies, local contacts and well-established networks.
As a catalyst for collaboration, Midas creates value by offering a wealth of expertise in project management while coordinating and connecting people, knowledge and resources to facilitate global pharmaceutical projects.
In addition to the sourcing, supply and development of Intermediates, Active Ingredients and Finished Products, Midas provides services in Business Development and Licensing, Contract Development, Contract Manufacturing, Quality Management, Regulatory / Medical Affairs, Supplier Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Biotechnology, Reference Products Sourcing, Warehousing, Pharmacovigilance, IP Management and Mergers & Acquisitions.
For laboratory and production work, Midas cooperates with carefully selected specialist partners. This approach is the key to our flexibility in creating solutions for a wide range of requirements.
This is Midas Pharma: Trust. Expertise. Added Value.
Visit Midas at hall 14, booth 14G10 and www.midas-pharma.com
Products from Midas Pharma GmbH
Midas provides worldwide access to reference products (comparator drugs, reference listed drugs (RLDs)) with full service from sourcing to delivery:
- Competitive sourcing of reference products from international markets
- Access to “hard to source” reference products (incl. restricted use products as well as biologics)
- Global network through well-established collaborations with international wholesalers
- Full confidentiality
- Full conformity with current GDP rules by using suitable couriers, incl. documented temperature and humidity control
- Consideration of specific customer requests, e.g. specific batch numbers or particular EU countries
- Comprehensive documentation package to meet relevant regulatory requirements
Since its foundation, Midas Pharma has been offering services in sourcing and supplying of substances complying with the corresponding industry requirements and uses. Meanwhile our portfolio involves a broad range of intermediates, starting materials and chemicals, covering different industries such as Pharma, Agro, Pulp&Paper. We are experienced with the increasing regulatory requirements for starting materials and intermediates and have been supporting our customers and manufacturing partners from the initial product qualification throughout its life cycle.
For more than 30 years, Midas is actively providing licenses to market finished pharmaceutical products to its customers in an ever extending international market place. We offer a range of differentiated finished drug products as well as projects for licensing or acquisition from our proprietary and partner developments.
With more than 30 years of experience in Pharma, Midas has demonstrated a proven track record & expertise in sourcing and supplying Drug Substances (APIs) required for the pharmaceutical production. We work closely with our manufacturing partners around the globe and are active in more than 700 drug substances. With local representations in 11 countries and in connection with our sourcing offices in Germany, India and China, we are expertly equipped to support your search for suitable API sources worldwide.
Midas Pharma offers wide range of pharmaceutical services which includes business development & licensing services. With a broad portfolio of services, Midas has access to key decision makers in all business fields of the life science industry. The customers are active in all areas of pharmaceuticals - Rx and OTC, medical devices - serving the hospital and retail market. Midas has distinct and dedicated teams covering innovative products, platform technologies, consumer healthcare products, as well as generic drugs. It includes:
- commercialization strategy
- search strategy and scouting
- shortlisting and feasibility checking
- transaction support
Midas Pharma offers a wide range of pharmaceutical services including development and/or contract manufacturing of early or advanced Intermediates (IMs) and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). Our services are custom tailored and can cover (as required):
- process development and optimization
- process validation
- development and validation of analytical methods
- synthesis of impurities/reference standards
- stability studies
- sourcing of raw materials
- commercial scale production
Midas Pharma offers wide range of pharmaceutical services which includes finished product development services. It provides a complete range of services for developing and manufacturing finished drug products and we have expertise and experience to overcome challenging galenical or analytical hurdles.It includes:
- modular development support
- customizing drug product development strategies
- selecting suitable development partners
- project management
- assessing, improving and implementing manufacturing processes and analytical methods
- onsite supervision of critical development activities
Midas Pharma offers a wide range of pharmaceutical services which includes finished product manufacturing services. Midas offers a complete package - from API sourcing and technology transfer to variation filing - or just the modular services you require.This includes:
- identification and qualification of a suitable contract manufacturer
- technology transfer and customization of equipment
- dossier and product characteristics
Midas Pharma offers wide range of pharmaceutical services which includes intellectual property services. It offers diverse services related to pharmaceutical drug products and the active drug substances (APIs) therein, as well as finished dosage forms (FDFs). It includes:
- white spot analysis
- product clearance
- FTO analysis & development support
- portfolio & innovation management
- prosecution & opposition
Midas Pharma offers wide range of pharmaceutical services which includes quality management services.
It provides support and services to ensure high product quality and compliance with current valid guidelines and regulations for products used in the pharmaceutical industry - such as APIs, intermediates, excipients, bulk products and finished dosage forms.
Midas Auditing Services conducts on-site assessments of manufacturing facilities, conducts follow-up activities, offers support, for example gap analysis and mock inspections, and ensures continuous improvement of GMP compliance.
Midas Pharma offers a wide range of pharmaceutical services which include biotechnology services. It offers:
- development of biosimilars and proprietary biologicals (starting from gene sequence)
- cGMP production (microbial and mammalian cells)
- related bioanalytics (from protein biochemical methods to bio assays)
- fill & finish and support for medical devices
Midas Pharma offers wide range of pharmaceutical services which includes regulatory affairs services. It offers regulatory support for human medicinal products, veterinary medicinal products and herbal medicinal products in Europe. This includes:
- drug substance services: development of ASMF/EDMF and US-DMF, CEP applications and life cycle Management)
- drug product services: product development/regulatory strategies, pre-submission and/or scientific advice procedures, dossier evaluation and gap analyses, writing chemical-pharmaceutical documentation (CMC), compiling pharmacological-toxicological and clinical documentation, writing quality overall summaries (pharmaceutical-chemical expert reports), etc.
Midas Pharma GmbH Resources
Value Added Medicines are products that offer an advantage in comparison to existing and established therapeutic options. Midas Pharma has a long track record of successful finished product developments based on known active pharmaceutical ingredients with benefits for patients and health personnel.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance