CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Pack-Off 10 µg/m3
How can you transfer potent in-process API from a filter dryer into drums or big bags?
What are the issues:
- Api is toxic (OEL 10 µg/m3).
- Powder agglomerates, clogs and stops the process.
- Particle size can be uneven (some abnormally large particles).
- Process is closed off: Risk of exposure greatly reduced.
- Process is automated: Over 50% faster and mistake-proof.
- Automated coarse dosing valve: Consistent feed to the cone mill.
- In-line cone mill breaks down large particles: Powder will now flow easily.
- Automated fine dosing valve for fast & accurate weight.
Contact us for more info: [email protected]
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance