CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
January 28, 2021 4pm CET / 10am EST
What will this webinar address?
Building a comprehensive track-and-trace system for medicines, which aligns with the European Falsified Medicines Directive and ensures compliance is a must in today’s environment.
Pharmacies, hospitals, HCPs, carers and patients now expect a completely secure and traceable delivery process, which requires buy-in from pharmaceutical companies and distributors involved in the supply chain of Investigational Medicinal Products (IMP), SKU’s and unique doses.
This webinar provides an overview of the key trends and developments to improve the security of direct-2-patient drug delivery.
Key Discussion Points
- A global overview of regulations for traceability of medical devices and medicines
- An overview of global standards that apply to medicines and medical device regulations, as well as to identification of investigational products, locations and business communication in clinical trials
- Technical challenges when tracking medicinal products along the product life cycle, from clinical trials to post marketing authorization
- What does the future look like? The potential of delivering Direct-to-Patient unique doses
- Understand global regulations for traceability of drug products and medical devices
- Get to grips with the technical challenges of tracking medicinal products along the product life cycle, from clinical trials to post marketing authorization
- Learn what’s next for this sector, and explore the opportunity of delivering Direct-to-Patient unique doses
Graduated with a PhD. in Pharmacy from the University of Paris V, France. She completed her business background at HEC in Geneva, Switzerland with a degree in Human Resources management. General Manager & Founder of Nad Consulting, a Life Sciences consultancy and training company located in Geneva (Switzerland). Since 2020 Nathalie is been also leading D4P pharma, a start-up aiming to enhance patients’ adherence to treatment thanks to the full traceability of each medicinal unique doses.
Director Healthcare Operations
GS1 Global Office
Tania Snioch is Director Healthcare Operations at GS1 Global Office. Tania supports the global healthcare user community with the aim to enhance the level of global GS1 standards adoption to help improve patient safety and supply chain efficiency. She is responsible for overall GS1 Healthcare operations, GS1 Member Organisation (MO) support and special products such as application of GS1 standards for clinical trials or medicinal product dose dispensing.
Prior to starting at GS1 Global Office, Tania worked for, GS1 Australia where she and her team assisted the Australian Healthcare industry to implement the GS1 standards through a range of state, territory and federal initiatives.
Tania has an Honors degree in Biomedical Science from Monash University in Melbourne.
R&D Clinical Supply Chain Operations, Industrial Development
Pierre enables and coordinates the development of next-generation Clinical Supply Chain Technologies taking into consideration new regulations and pharma trends. While remaining Patients and Clinical sites oriented, he is focused on continuous improvement and operations optimization.
Previously, he held several positions in Clinical Supply Chain and IT departments in France and USA, as Domain Leader in Technology and Innovation areas. Pierre joined Sanofi in 2004 as IT Project Manager bringing more than 5 years of expertise and project management experience at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young. Pierre holds a Master Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science and Management.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance