Pope Updated Pope 3L, 4L, 5L Benchtop Nutsche Filter Dryers Now Available21 Sep 2020
The latest Pope Benchtop Nutsche Filter Dryers are now available for quick delivery.
Pope nutsche filter dryers are known and used worldwide for critical high purity separations of liquids and solids. The logical leap forward from laboratory Buchner funnels…Solids, crystals, high purity chemicals, pharmaceutical intermediates, etc., are efficiently filtered, washed, reslurried and dried in these portable nutsche filter units, minimizing contamination and exposure.
Design allows withdrawal of filter cake utilizing removable top head, bottom head and filter support assembly. May be pressurized to increase rate of solvent removal; drying is aided by vacuum and heating capability. Useful for experimentation and scale up studies; also for small scale production of high value products.
Updated features in include:
- New design for support stand
- Exterior finish now standard with polished welds
- New CE certification and stamp, (in addition to rated tag on each Benchtop Nutsche)
- Improved Pressure/temp ratings:
- Vessel: 100 PSIG/FULL VACUUM @ -76°F/450°F
- Jacket: 50 PSIG @ -76°F/450°F
- Custom design features include manual or motorized raising/lowering cake agitators, conventional mixers, temperature control options, jacketing, valving, special porting, sight glasses, spray nozzle, instrumentation, pumps, etc., plus a wide range of easily replaceable filter media.
Pope also offers Nutsche Filter Dryers in a variety of sizes from lab through pilot plant and production scale, in volumes from 0.2 through 1000 liters. To learn more contact us today! Pope’s team is available to help you select the proper unit and answer any questions you may have.
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation