GEROPHARM’s insulin isophane is available on market since 2011.
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – 1.5 hours
· Maximum action – 4-12 hours in average
· Duration of action – 24 hours in average
|Sales markets||Middle East Region (e.g. UAE); Africa; Central America (e.g. Mexico); East Asia (e.g. China, Japan, Korea); Europe - EU countries; Europe - non EU (e.g. UK, Russia, ex-CIS countries); South America (e.g. Brazil, Colombia); South Asia (e.g. India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka); South East Asia (e.g. Thailand, Philippines, Singapore)|
|Supplied from||Russian Federation|
More products from Geropharm
Dosage form: solution for subcutaneous injections in 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Long-acting basal insulin
· Maintains normal physiolo...
RinLis® Mix 25
Insulin lispro biphasic 25.Dosage form: susupension for subcutaneous injections in 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Has fast and predictable effect and the elimination typical for physiologic insulin secretion.
insulin human soluble
Dosage form: solution for injections in 10 ml vials, 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – up to 30 min
Neuropeptide, which ensures that the nervous tissue is protected
and restored in case of various nervous system diseases.Is used within the comprehensive treatment of:
• cerebral circulation disorder;• TBI and its consequences;
• encephalopathies of various genesis;
• cognitive disor...
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation