CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Röchling Medical Neuhaus GmbH & CO. KG
About Röchling Medical Neuhaus GmbH & CO. KG
Röchling Medical is a trusted and reliable partner of leading pharmaceutical, biotech and medtech companies worldwide, offering a wide range of high-quality, customized components and assemblies, including end-to-end OEM products. We manufacture under cleanroom conditions at six
locations in Germany, the US and China.
For the Pharma and Diagnostics markets, Röchling Medical develops and manufactures high-quality, customized plastic primary packaging solutions, as well as application aids and drug delivery systems for the simple and safe dosing and administration of drugs. We also offer a broad spectrum of standard packaging options for a variety of dosage forms for the human pharma and animal health markets. Our product portfolio is complemented by a comprehensive range of services along the whole process chain, including packaging, sterilization and regulatory support.
- Blow molding
- Injection molding
- 3D printing
- Metal processing
2015On CPHI since
250 - 499Employees
CPHI Frankfurt 2022
Messe Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
Pharmapack Europe 2023
Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles - Hall 7.2 | Paris, France
Products from Röchling Medical Neuhaus GmbH & CO. KG (11)
Connect-e-Cap®, Röchling Medical's innovative intelligent packaging solution against non-adherence.
• Reminds patients of the next required dose • Records fill level, opening time etc. • Recognizes the container via pairing function • Reads out information regar...
Sympfiny® is an innovative drug delivery device for dosing and dispensing multiparticualte drug formulations.Multiparticulates are an emerging oral dosage form particularly suited for use in paediatric medicine. The Sympfiny® system, comprising oral syringe and container, enables caregivers to store, extract,...
Unbreakable glass replacement for parenterals
- High transparency
- Good chemical resistance
- Delivered ready-to-fill (sterilized available)
- Full range from 10 ml to 50 ml
- Also suitable for crimp-on pumps
- Delivered ready-to-fill (sterile) or gamma sterilized
- Officially approved by Aptar Pharma, Nemera and Silgan
- Bottle with snap-on neck finish
- Innovative design, developed in collaborationwith Aptar Pharma
- Delivered ready-to-fill (sterile)
• Bottles with screw-on neck finish • Compatible with Röchling droppers & closures (3 part system) • Dropper Ø from 0,25 mm–1,2 mm (up to 2mm possible) • Tamper-proof closure, various colors available &nbs...
Röchling Medical offers a wide range of tablet containers complete with tamper-evident and CRC closures.
- Closures range woth flexible configurations
Contact us for further information.
- 38 mm closures, push & turn
- Flexibel configurations
- Child-resistant and senior-friendly
- With induction liner or v-cone sealing option
- With desiccant chamber in size 4 g
- Certified according to ISO 8317
Röchling Medical offers a wide range of infusion bottles with crimp neck or screw neck, graduation and foldable loop. Contact us for more information.
- sterilized available
- available in 20-500 ml
- other sizes and colour on request
Diagnostic reagent packaging
Röchling Medical offers a wide range of containers and disposables for lab diagnostics and analytical applications.Contact us for more information.
Röchling Medical Neuhaus GmbH & CO. KG Resources (10)
The Röchling Group is investing EUR 50 million in a new production building and production resources at its Röchling Medical site in Neuhaus am Rennweg, Germany. This is the world-leading plastics processor’s biggest investment to date in buildings and machinery. By making this investment, the Röchling Group is laying the course for the ongoing growth of its Medical division. The new building will create around 30 new jobs in Neuhaus, Thuringia.
News Sympfiny® showcase in OnDrugDelivery: The advantages of multiparticulate drug formulations in paediatric medicineMultiparticulates, an emerging technology with many advantages over traditional dosage forms are particularly suited for use in paediatric medicine. The Sympfiny® system is specifically tailored to administering multiparticulate drug formulations, thus opening up the way for more widesprad use of this novel dosage form in paediatrics.
Scientists at the University of Birmingham, UK have evaluated Sympfiny® as device for orally dispensing multiparticulate drugs to children aged 4-12.
Röchling Medical's innovative intelligent packaging solution against non-adherence.
- Reminds patients of the next required dose
- Records fill level, opening time etc.
- Recognizes the container via pairing function
- Reads out information regarding dosage, correct storage etc.
- Redefines communication between doctors and patients
Our sister GMP-sites in Brensbach and Neuhaus specialize in the development and manufacture of plastic primary packaging solutions for the pharmaceutical and diagnostic industries. We offer end-to-end support from product design to regulatory services.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance