Max Application is an italian software house that develops Oracle database information systems and design customizable software, with a unique aim: optimize and simplify customer business processes.
Our leading product is SafetyDrugs®, the best value-for-moneysolution for drug safety database in pharmacovigilance, used by about one out four of Italian pharmaceutical companies, and widespread in the areas covered by the EMA (European MedicineAgency) regulation.
SafetyDrugs is the pharmacovigilance solution that supports the capture, management, reporting and analysis of adverse events from clinical trials and from post marketing surveillance, including cases from literature, of any product category: drugs, devices, vaccines and cosmetics.
The software has been developed in compliance with the ICSR ICH R3 and EMA and FDA exceptions.
SafetyDrugs is customizable to user needs (workflow, controls, user profile, menus and screens).
It is ready to use in few days thanks to the provided Validation Kit, which ensures a quick and inexpensive start-up.
Our system is also available for rent in SaaS (Software as a Service) modality, which includes:
- constantly updated SafetyDrugs version
- high level data protection in a data centre Oracle with top security standards locatedin EU
- antivirus, service redundancy, connectivity, backup
- disaster recovery with stand-by database in a secondary datacentre located in EU
- compliance with European General Data Protection Rules.
SafetyDrugs is equipped with its own Business Intelligence additional module. Powered byQlick®, it supplies flexible tools for queries and data analysis, through a set of dashboard.Every user can create his own query and data analysis models, according to his own needs, usingsimple and easy-to-understand tools.
Europe - EU countries; Europe - non EU (e.g. UK, Russia, ex-CIS countries)
Categories affiliated with SafetyDrugs
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation