- Colostrum Pathogenic Recognition Protein, CPRP, will attach to non-specific antigens in gut, enter the gut mucous membrane and release signals to immune cells, which stimulates immune cells and induce the immunity against antigens.
- Instead of enhancing the cell antioxidant ability or stimulating the immune cells, CPRP can induce antibody IgA production.
- Now, this protein has been applied into the treatment of human influenza, enterovirus, and common cold, which all shows the positive results.
- We are now conducting the clinic theory of human influenza and enterovirus.
Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America
Primary business activity
Categories affiliated with Sanshin Nutrition Technology Co., Ltd.
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation