CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Shandong New Time Pharmaceutical Co., Lt
About Shandong New Time Pharmaceutical Co., Lt
are Lunan Pharmaceutical Group, a Chinese joint venture specializing in the
manufacture and export of APIs and finished drugs. The group is comprised of
seven subsidiary companies including Lunan Hope Pharmaceutical Co., LTD., Lunan
Better Pharmaceutical Co., LTD., Shandong New Time Pharmaceutical Co., LTD.,
Lunan New Time Bio-Tech Co., LTD. etc...
Our Sevoflurane API conforms to USP/EP standards, CEP 2012-234, US cGMP.
Isoflurane API conforms to USP/EP standards, CEP 2010-078, EU GMP.
Clavulanate Potassium API conforms to USP/EP standards, CEP 2011-374, US cGMP.
Clavulanate Potassium with Microcrystalline Cellulose 1:1 conforms to EP standards, CEP 2011-375, US cGMP..
Clavulanate Potassium with Silicon Dioxide 1:1 conforms to EP standards, CEP 2011-376, US cGMP.
Diluted Isosorbide Mononitrate (60%) conforms to USP standards, USDMF 23216, CEP DMF preparing, in compliance with US cGMP.
Diluted Isosorbide Mononitrate (70%) conforms to USP standards, USDMF 2321...
Products from Shandong New Time Pharmaceutical Co., Lt
- Appearance: white or almost white crystalline powder, hygroscopic. Solubility: freely soluble in water, slightly soluble in ethanol (96%), very slightly soluble in acetone.
- Clavulanate Potassium API conforms to
USP/EP standards, CEP 2011-374, US cGMP.
- 12.03.05~06, our factory inspected by KFDA(MFDS).
- Appearance: White or yellowish
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate Potassium (2:1) conforms to USP, EP standards, EU/US DMF.
- Appearance: White or yellowish crystalline powder.
Appearance: A white crystalline powder
- Appearance: A white powder.
- Diluted Isosorbide Mononitrate (60%) conforms to USP standards, USDMF 23216, CEP DMF preparing, in compliance with US cGMP.
- Appearance: A white powder.
- Diluted Isosorbide Mononitrate (70%) conforms to USP standards, USDMF 23217, CEP DMF preparing, US cGMP.
- Appearance: A white powder.
Cas No.: 165800-06-6
[1-hydroxy-2-(1-imidazolyl)ethylidene diphosphate monohydrate
[1-Hydroxy-2-(1H-imidazol-1-yl)ethane-1,1-diyl]bis-(phosphonic acid) monohydrate
Sealed and stored at room temperature.
This product is a white or off-white freeze-dried cake or powder.
Pain caused by osteolytic bone metastasis of malignant tumors.
1. Disabled for patients who are allergic to this product or other diphosphoric drugs;
2. Patients with severe renal insufficiency are not recommended;
3. Women during pregnancy and lactation are banned.
1. When using this product for the first time, the serum levels of calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and serum creatinine should be closely monitored. If the serum levels of calcium, phosphorus and magnesium are too low, the necessary supplementary treatment should be given;
2. Patients with malignant hypercalcemia should be fully hydrated before administration of this product. Diuretics and this product can only be used after adequate hydration. This product should be used with caution when combined with drugs with nephrotoxicity;
3. When receiving this product, if renal function deteriorates, the drug should be discontinued until the renal function returns to the baseline level;
4. This product is used with caution in asthma patients who are allergic to aspirin.
This product should be used with aminoglycosides in combination, because aminoglycosides have a synergistic effect of lowering blood calcium, which may prolong the duration of hypocalcemia; when combined with diuretics, it may increase the risk of hypocalcemia, and sand When combined with lenalidomide, it increases the risk of renal dysfunction in patients with multiple myeloma. still uncertain.
Appearance: White to light yellow, crystals or crystalline powder.
This product is red or orange red powder
Quality standard: EP
Storage: shading, sealed, kept in a cool dry place.
(8S,10S)-10-[(3-Amino-2,3,6-tripleoxy-α-L-arabinopyranosyl)oxy]-6,8,11-trihydroxy-8-(hydroxyacetyl 1-methoxy-7,8,9,10-tetrahydrotetracene-5,12-dione hydrochloride
(8S,10S)-10-[(3-Amino-2,3,6-trideoxy-aL-arabino-hexopyranosyl)oxy]-6,8,11-trihydroxy-8-(hydroxyacetyl)-1-methoxy-7 , 8,9,10-tetrahydrotetracene-5,12-dionehydrochloride.
Single drug has a broad spectrum of inhibition on a variety of tumors, including breast cancer, malignant lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma and gastric cancer. Studies have shown that the drug also has anti-tumor activity against malignant melanoma and colon cancer. Epirubicin is used in combination with other anticancer drugs to treat lung and ovarian cancer.
Cas No.: 23541-50-6
10-[(3-Amino-2,3,6-trideoxy-indole-L-lysylpyranyl)oxy]-7,8,9,10-tetrahydro-6,8,11- Hydrochloride of trihydroxy-8-acetyl-1-methoxy-5,12-naphthalenedione (8S-10S)-8-Acetyl-10-[(3-amino-2,3,6-trideoxy -ɑ-L-lyxo-hexopyranosyl)oxy]-6,8,11-trihydroxy-1-methoxy-7,8,9,10-tetrahydrotetracene-5,12-dione hydrochloride
Orange-red crystalline powder; hygroscopic
Shade, seal and store in a cool dry place.
1, acute granulocyte leukemia: whether it is a single use of daunorubicin or combined with other anti-tumor drugs, daunorubicin is suitable for the treatment of the various stages of the disease. Also used to treat promyelocytic leukemia.
2, acute lymphocytic leukemia: treatment of the disease with daunorubicin, the remission rate is very high, but due to its side effects and other effective treatments, daunorubicin is only suitable for those who have developed resistance to other drugs Case of medicine. The combination of daunorubicin, prednisone and vincristine in the acute phase of acute effusion has proven to be very successful.
3, other tumors: daunorubicin has been observed to have a good effect on neuroblastoma and rhabdomyosarcoma.
Appearance: White or almost white crystalline powder
Appearance: A pale yellow to pale brown powder, hygroscopic.
Cas No.: 87-33-2
Physical and chemical properties
This product is a white crystalline powder; odorless; it is prone to explosion when heated or impacted. Soluble in acetone or chloroform, slightly soluble in ethanol, slightly soluble in water.
The sorbitol solution is obtained by dehydration ring closure and esterification with nitrate.
This product is a new generation of long-acting nitrate anti-angina drugs, found in the in vivo metabolites of isosorbide mononitrate in the early 1960s. In the 1980s, it was first introduced to the market by Bochringer Mannheirn Cnbh of Germany, and subsequently listed in more than ten countries in Europe and America, and was widely used in clinical practice. China imported the drug in 1988, which was widely welcomed by doctors and patients.
This product is the main active metabolite of isosorbide dinitrate. It can reduce the blood volume of the peripheral blood vessels, especially the blood volume, reduce the amount of blood return, reduce the myocardial oxygen consumption, and also promote the redistribution of myocardial blood flow. The supply of blood in the ischemic area may exert anti-ischemic effects through these two aspects.
Isosorbide dinitrate is a vasodilator, and the main pharmacological action is to relax vascular smooth muscle. The overall effect is to reduce myocardial oxygen consumption, increase oxygen supply, and relieve angina. It can be used clinically to treat various types of coronary heart disease with angina and prevent seizures. Intravenous infusion for the treatment of congestive heart failure, various types of hypertensive emergencies and control of preoperative hypertension
This product is a vasodilator for long-term treatment of coronary heart pain, prevention of vasospasm and mixed angina pectoris. It is also suitable for the treatment of myocardial infarction and long-term treatment of chronic heart failure. However, glaucoma, shock, obvious hypotension, hypertrophic obstructive heart disease, acute myocardial infarction patients are banned.
For the treatment, prevention and first aid of coronary atherosclerotic heart disease, angina pectoris, acute myocardial infarction and congestive heart failure.
1. Disabled in patients with anemia, head trauma, cerebral hemorrhage, severe hypotension and hypovolemia, and nitrate-sensitive drugs.
2. Glaucoma is disabled.
Combined with other vasodilators, calcium antagonists, beta blockers, antihypertensives, tricyclic antidepressants and alcohol, it can enhance the blood pressure lowering effect of this class of drugs. It can enhance the boosting effect of dihydroergotamine. At the same time, the use of steroid anti-inflammatory drugs can reduce the efficacy of this drug.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance