Singapore Biotech is a trusted Biologic company that changes lives by making advanced biologics more accessible and more affordable.
The EU-GMP certified manufacturing facilities enable us to deliver world-class quality biosimilars to patients, across the globe.
Utilizing latest manufacturing technologies is our competitive edge to support our international partners to increase uptake of biosimilars in different regions.
Business Model and Partnering Structures at Singapore Biotech:
· Out licensing
· Supply and Distribution (API and Finished Product)
· Technology Transfer
· Contract Manufacturing
Our Target Therapeutic Areas:
· Neurology (Interferon beta-1a)
· Oncology & Hematology (Erythropoietin beta, Pegylated filgrastim, Rituximab, Trastuzumab, Bevacizumab and rFactor VII)
· Gynecology & Endocrinology (Follitropin alfa and Somatropin)
· Rheumatology (Teriparatide, Adalimumab and Etanercept)
Categories affiliated with Singapore Biotech Pte. Ltd.
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation