Telstar, part of the azbil group, is a company that develops high-technology solutions of engineering, construction, equipment and services for the life sciences market. Acknowledged as one of the 10 major suppliers for the pharmaceutical industry, the company provides global and complete solutions in design, engineering, construction, process equipment and start-up, including
turn key projects and critical installations. At the same time, Telstar is one of the few international manufacturers able to offer integrated process solutions for the biopharmaceutical industry with in-house sterilization,freeze drying, containment, process water & waste treatment, clean air and cold storage technologies.
Telstar contributes to improvements in the well-being and quality of life of society by offering companies and research centres the most advanced high-tech equipment on the market, with a high degree of innovation and development and a considerable capacity for adapting and tailoring every project to each customer's specific needs. The ability to develop highly technological projects with a highly qualified professional team, together with experience, flexibility, proximity to the customer and a sound focus on quality have made Telstar a leading player in the life science sector (pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries and medical-hospital, as well as laboratories, R&D centres) and advanced industries based on innovation and development with a considerable scientific and technological component.
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Primary business activity||Service|
CPhI Worldwide 20195-7 November 2019 Frankfurt, Germany We were at stand 110D32 See our Exhibitor Profile See full Exhibitor List
CPhI Worldwide 20189 - 11 October 2018 Madrid, Spain We were at stand 4D71 See our Exhibitor Profile See full Exhibitor List
Our Top products
GMP Production Freeze Dryers
TELSTAR has been designing and manufacturing freeze dryers for the pharmaceutical industry for over 50 years.
During this entire time, Telstar's objective has been to construct industrial-scale equipment tailored to each customer's precise requirements and the most demanding applicable regulatory ...
Telstar has extensive experience in designing solutions for all types of applications, especially in the pharmaceutical industry and medical device sector. In these industries, standards established for the production of sterile products are continuously becoming higher and require the manufacturer to be able...More info
Containment & Barrier Systems
Containment & Barrier SystemsIn the global pharmaceutical market with the ever growing demands on materials, operator and environmental protection, consideration toward increasing standards of safety, sterility assurance and regulatory compliance has never been higher.
As applications expand i...
News about Telstar
10 Jul 2019
Telstar completes their GMP production freeze-dryer range
The new range features a compact gimbal door fitted onto a single-vessel freeze-dryer which incorporates a silicone oil dimple jacket as a thermal cooling system after SIP.Read more
4 Jul 2019
Telstar launches a new high-end biosafety cabinet
For research & pharmaceutical laboratoriesA new ergonomic human-centred cabinet, totally adapted to the operator’s physical features and requirementsRead more
19 Jun 2018
Telstar Lyosensing, a versatile process analyzer developed to monitor the freeze drying cycle & detect and prevent real and virtual leakages in pharma freeze-dryers
To safeguard the integrity of the lyophilized product
- Lyosensing addresses one of the main fears associated with lyophilization processes, the presence of silicone oil leaks from thermal fluid through the shelves circuit that could generate the loss of an important amount of contaminated product
- As a real time in-situ tracking system, Telstar Lyosensing also detects the presence of water vapors in the chamber be...
19 Jun 2018
Baccinex awards Telstar the design and construction of a pharmaceutical aseptic filling process plant in Switzerland
A complete turnkey project.
- The new facility will accommodate an aseptic filling and lyophilization line in an autonomous sterile area, covering the complete process from raw material dispensing to collection of the final product.
- Telstar has taken on the responsibility for the complete critical installation supply, from concept design through basic & detailed engineering to the construction, including the...
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation