Thymalfasin for Injection
- Thymosin α1 for Injection is a purified, sterile lyophilized preparation of chemically synthesized thymosin alpha 1. It is supplied in single use vials containing 1.6 mg of lyophilized thymosin alpha 1 per vial. This drug is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in patients 18 years of age or older with compensatedliver disease and hepatitis B virus (HBV) replication (serum HBV DNA positive).
More products from Hainan Zhonghe Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Atosiban Acetate Injection
Atosiban is an inhibitor of the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin. It is used as an intravenous medication as a labour repressant to halt premature labor. Atosiban Acetate Injection is indicated to delay immine...More info
Thymopentin for injection
Thymopentin is a synthetic pentapeptide which is the active site of the naturally occurring hormone thymopoietin with immunomodulating properties. Thymopentin enhances the production of thymic T cells and may help restore immunocompetence in immunosuppressed subjects. 【Indications】
(1) Patients with c...
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation