- With our global manufacturing headquarters in Corvallis, Oregon, Valliscor is a US-based chemical manufacturing company that provides fluoroalkylation reagents for the pharmaceutical industries. Key products include bromofluoromethane, dibromodifluoromethane, fluoroiodomethane, difluoroiodomethane, pentafluoropentanol and perfluorodecalin. We also offer downstream building blocks such as fluoromethoxy- and difluoromethoxybenzenes and other aromatic variants.
- Many of the bromofluorocarbon compounds we offer are ozone depleting substances (ODSs) and are regulated by the Montreal Protocol. We are well-versed in the full regulatory spectrum for ODSs and regulations. We offer our clients early stage ODS alternative while guiding them on the most cost-effective commercial solutions that may include the use of ODSs as feedstock materials in their chemical manufacturing processes for a given API. Our Valliscor Europa subsidiary (Based in Dublin, Ireland) is available to assist our European clients with the importation of ozone-depleting substances.
- In addition, Valliscor offers in-house purification services for addressing challenging separations as well as value-added custom synthesis using our fluoroalkylation reagents - including amino acid derivatives. We are well versed in hitting challenging purity specifications from lab scale to commercial, toll processes. In addition, these services provide existing customers with one-stop solutions to their chemical needs while offering new customers solutions that are based on our priority technology and in-house expertise.
- Established in 2012. www.valliscor.com
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Affiliated categories:||Advanced Intermediates |Chemical synthesis/analysis |Consulting Services More|
CPhI North America 201930 April - 2 May 2019 Chicago, USA We were at stand 2200 See our Exhibitor Profile See full Exhibitor List
Our Top products
Bromofluoromethane (BFM) is a powerful reagent for the incorporation of fluoromethyl moieties. BFM is widely used commercially for the manufacture of fluticasone. Valliscor manufactures kilogram to commercial scale of high purity BFM (>99.9% pure) for the pharmaceutical industry in its ...More info
Dibromodifluoromethane (DBDFM) is a useful tool for a wide variety of functionalization – from cyclopropanation to alkylation to the LCD and OLED markets. In many of these transformations, the resultant products contain fluorine. Using proprietary technology, Valliscor manufactures kilogram to ...More info
Fluoroiodomethane (FIM) is a powerful reagent for fluoromethylation offered from grams to kilograms to commercial scale. FIM is a non-ozone depleting alternative to bromofluoromethane (BFM) for fluoromethylation of steroids including fluticasone and an excellent choice for medicinal chemists. To find ou...More info
Categories affiliated with Valliscor
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation