CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
About va-Q-tec AG
va-Q-tec is a leading provider of high-tech
products and solutions in the field of thermal insulation and TempChain
logistics. The company develops, manufactures and sells innovative, thin vacuum
insulation panels (“VIPs”) and phase change materials (“PCMs”). va-Q-tec is pioneering the
development of passive thermal packaging systems that are safe, cost
efficient and green. The solutions offer constant temperature conditions from
24 to over 200 hours without using external energy sources. The company has
built a rental business with an extensive fleet of containers and boxes, along
with a global partner network to provide clients with optimum availability and
the highest standards. Our PCMs store heat more efficiently than many other
materials and work in summer and winter at the same time. va-Q-tec solutions
are globally available and can be rented or purchased. The steadily growing company was founded in 2001 and has its
headquarters is in Würzburg, Germany with additional facilities in UK, U.S., Uruguay, South Korea,
Singapore, Japan and Switzerland.
Products from va-Q-tec AG (5)
• Two qualified performance levels without payload according to ISTA 7D (summer & winter profile): Standard with true 96h and more & Premium with true 168h and more • 7 qualified temperature ranges from -80 °C to +25 °C available (as low as -60 °C without dry ice) • Comprehensive 11 size box portfo...
• Designed for transport to remote locations • Qualified performance with minium payload according to ISTA 7D (summer & winter profile): True 96h and more • 4 qualified temperature ranges from -80 °C to +25 °C available (as low as -25 °C without dry ice) • Comprehensive 5 size box portfolio from 4 to ...
• Door-to-door solution for an unbroken TempChain • Qualified performance without payload at ambient temperature of 30 °C and 0 °C: True 120h and more • 7 qualified temperature ranges from -80 °C to +25 °C available (as low as -60 °C without dry ice) • Comprehensive 4 size container portfolio from 1 Euro ...
• Door-to-door solution for an unbroken TempChain • Qualified performance without payload at ambient temperature of 30 °C and 0 °C: True 230h and more • 7 qualified temperature ranges from -80 °C to +25 °C available (as low as -60 °C without dry ice) • Payload volume: Half Euro pallet • Smooth and cost s...
• Designed for door-to-door transport to remote locations • Two qualified performance levels with minimum payload according to ISTA 7D (summer & winter profile): va-Q-pal with true 96h and • more & va-Q-pal SI with true 120h and more • 3 qualified temperature ranges from -25 °C (without dry ice) t...
va-Q-tec AG Resources (4)
To master logistic challenges even during the coronavirus crisis, va-Q-tec started a unique partnership with DSV and United Airlines. The cooperation ensures one of the most important transport routes for the regular transport of blood plasma despite limited flight operations.
va-Q-tec solves with its high-tech solutions any temperature-controlled logistic challenge from below -70 °C to +25 °C – even during transports lasting several days.
Comparison of temperature-controlled reusable Air Freight Containers
An Industry Initiative: A consistent, comprehensive documentation standard that ensures cross-industry transparency of CO2 emissions and leads to their overall reduction. Alongside independent experts, va-Q-tec has launched a disruptive industry initiative that allows all players in temperature-controlled logistics to create standardized and manufacturer-independent CO2 comparatives of the production, use and disposal of thermal packaging solutions.va-Q-tec has developed an approach to transparently calculate CO2 emissions of thermal packaging
In collaboration with the Government of Uruguay, va-Q-tec's innovative boxes and services support the national vaccine supply on the last mile - even in remote regions. Advanced digital solutions support product safety and ensure temperature visibility during logistics. In an exciting video, Raúl Bianchi (Business Management Consultant of the Government of Uruguay) and Edgardo Ipar (President va-Q-tec Uruguay) give an insight into this life-saving project.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance