CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
VP Medical Packaging
About VP Medical Packaging
VP Medical Packaging provides sophisticated packaging
solutions for the pharmaceutical industry. Our sterile barrier systems and
packaging solutions combine safe, functional packaging systems with high
productivity. We offer standard see-through pouches and reels made in
combination of film with paper, non-woven or DuPont™ Tyvek®, as well as
materials for form fill seal packaging and flat packaging.
The production of VP Medical Packaging according to ISO 13485 is carried out solely under defined clean room conditions and GMP guidelines. From the choice of materials to the production run: We will help you to find the best possible packaging solution for your applications of medical devices.
Products from VP Medical Packaging
• Reliable aluminium composite foils for manufacturers of medical and pharmaceutical products
• Secure packaging with an integrated aluminium barrier
• Packaging with barrier properties that protect the contents from gas and humidity
• For products that require functional packaging
• Safe packaging for transportation and storage
• PET/ALU/PE pouch, also available with Tyvek® membrane for EO sterilisation
• Various composite structures such as paper/ALU/PE or PET/ALU/PE
• Opening options: peelable opening or opening with a non-peelable tear-off notch
For all medical and pharmaceutical products which must be protected against the effects of light and humidity. Products can be kept moist during transportation or storage.
Sterilisation: Gamma Radiation, Plasma, formaldehyde, ethylenoxide
Grid coated paper offers optimised heat sealing characteristics and can provide low, medium or high seal strength. It is available unprinted or printed with up to 6 colours.
Our modular concept for grid coated paper includes:
• medical grade paper: 60 / 80 / 100 g/m²
• grid coating: 6 / 11 g/m²
• solvent free
• seals to rigid films and PE based sealing layers
• low – medium – high seal strength
• optimised heat sealing characteristics
• excellent breathability
• smooth and fibre-free peelability
• plain or printed with up to 6 colours
• form fill seal packaging (FFS)
• customised pouches
• lids for blisters
• ethylene oxide
- innovative bottom web 90 g/m2 polyolefin based material combines properties of nonwovens and polymer films
- meets the requirements of DIN EN ISO 11607 and EN 868
- sterile barriere properties testet according to ASTM F1608 and F2638 - printing including indicators according to customer requirements
- smooth and fibre-free peelability
- good penetration of the sterilising agent
- high microbial barrier performance
perfect packaging for sterilisation of heavy and bulky production equipment
- steam (121° and 134°)
- ethylene oxide
- formaldehyde, plasma
VP Medical Packaging Resources
Our innovative flat see-through pouches White Line are made of a combination of transparent film laminate and porous polypropylene based material. They have a very high mechanical strenght and are ideal for heavy and bulky medical devices that require a specific protection. Furthermore they have an excellent performance for steam sterilisation up to 134°C, ETO and plasma sterilisation. White Line is available as ready made pouch, reel or roll stock for form fill seal packaging.
Our innovative flat see-through pouches “White Line” are made of a combination of transparent film laminate and porous polypropylene based material. They were specially designed for heavy and bulky medical devices that require a specific protection.
Grid coated paper offers optimised heat sealing characteristics and can provide low, medium or high seal strength. It is available printed with up to 6 colours.
For all pharmaceutical and medical products our aluminium laminates are excellent barriers protecting your devices and products during transportation and storage.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance