Xanthophyll/ Marigold Flower Extract
Botanical Source: Marigold Flower
Latin Name: Tagetes Erecta L.
Part Used: Flower
Appearance: Reddish orange yellow fine powder
Specification: 5%, 10%, 20%, 50%, 98% HPLC/ UV
CAS No.: 127-40-2
Molecular formula: C30H26O12
Molecular weight: 568.85
Lutein from marigold Asteraceae Tagetes plants raised in a pigment widely used in food additives, also used as a medicinal pigment. Lutein is a widely found in vegetables, flowers, fruits and other plants in the natural material, living in "Class carrot category of" family matter, now known to exist in nature, more than 600 types of carotenoids, only about 20 species exist in the person's blood and tissues. In the human body found in carotenoids include d a-carotene, P 1 carrot category, cryptoxanthin, lutein, lycopene, and are not flavin. Medical experiments prove that the plant contains a natural lutein is an excellent anti-oxidant in food by adding a certain amount of lutein can prevent cellular senescence and aging body organs, but can also prevent age-related macular degeneration eye due to decreased vision and blindness, through a series of medical research, carotenoids have been proposed as cancer prevention agents, life-prolonging agent, ulcers resist agent, a heart attack and coronary artery disease resistance agent.
Lutein has the characteristics, such as natural, nutrition and multifunction. It is extensively used in food, health products, cosmetics, pharmaceutical and feed additive.
1. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and nutrient.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in vision care products to alleviate visual fatigue, reduce incidence of AMD, retinitis pigmentosa (RP), cataract, retinopathy, myopia, floaters, and glaucoma.
3. Applied in cosmetics, it is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection.
4. Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used in feed additive for laying hens and table poultry to improve the color of egg yolk and chicken. Make high commercial value fishes more attactive, such as salmon, trout and spectacular fish.
|CAS Registry Number||127-40-2|
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
More products from Sichuan Benepure Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Hidrosmin CAS NO.120250-44-4
Product Name Hidrosmin CAS NO 120250-44-4 Appearance Specification ≥85% Synonym Grade Pharmaceutical grade Molecular Formula C30H36O16 Molecular Weight 652.5972 Test method EP/USP Shelf life ...More info
English Name: Berberine Hydrochloride
Test Method: HPLC
Mol. Formula: C20H18ClNO4
Mol. Weight: 371.81
Botanical Source: Barberry Root
Anti-pathogeny microorganism, Antibiosis, Anti-virus, Anti-protozoa, Antitoxic, Cardiovascular system protect...
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation