Pharma Awards 2022: The Winners Interviews
Since inception in 2004, the CPHI Pharma Awards has celebrated cross-industry innovators making a contribution to driving the industry forward, though people, products and performance.
The Ten Categories
Manufacturing Technology and Equipment
Pharmaceutical Packaging & Drug Delivery
Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution
Regulatory Procedures and Compliance
CEO of the Year
Innovation in Response to COVID19
We have been able to speak with the winners from each of the categories, finding out more about their work and the teams behind these successes. See the interviews with each of the winners by clicking the links below!
- Excellence in Pharma: API Development Tokuyama Corporation, Novel Synthesis of SGLT2 Inhibitors
- Excellence in Pharma: Finished Formulation Accord Healthcare, Sixmo®
- Excellence in Pharma: Pharmaceutical Packaging & Drug Delivery Evonik, Beyond: LNPs
- Excellence in Pharma: Manufacturing Technology, and Equipment Just-Evotec Biologics, J.POD®
- Excellence in Pharma: Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution HCL Technologies, Consignment Inventory Management powered by IATM
- Excellence in Pharma: Regulatory Procedures and Compliance Lonza Capsules & Health Ingredients, Capsugel® titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Excellence in Pharma: Digital Innovation ATMPS Ltd, Haatali
- Excellence in Pharma: Sustainability Indaver nv, Inda-MP
- Excellence in Pharma: CEO of the Year Aragen Life Sciences, Manni Kantipudi
- Excellence in Pharma: Innovation in Response to COVID19 Moderna, SPIKEVAX™
Pharmapack Europe, held in Paris each year is a great opportunity to see the latest innovations and trends in pharmaceutical packaging and to hear from the companies and experts in the area on what aspects are most important to them in their products a...
Following extensive talks, leading pharmaceutical companies sign an agreement to work with renewable energy companies to decarbonise their manufacturing supply chains in China and switch to renewables.
Welcome to the last episode of 2023! Digital Editor Lucy Chard is joined by her teammates in a special retrospective episode to close out the year. Guests Vivian Xie, Editor for CPHI Online and Tara Dougal, Content Director for Pharma, discuss their hi...
As COP28 takes place over this week in Dubai, UAE, several bodies in the pharmaceutical and health industries have come together to announce support of key movements in sustainability in the sector, and to recognise sustainability as a health issue.&nb...
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance