CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Pharma Awards 2022: The Winners Interviews
Since inception in 2004, the CPHI Pharma Awards has celebrated cross-industry innovators making a contribution to driving the industry forward, though people, products and performance.
The Ten Categories
Manufacturing Technology and Equipment
Pharmaceutical Packaging & Drug Delivery
Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution
Regulatory Procedures and Compliance
CEO of the Year
Innovation in Response to COVID19
We have been able to speak with the winners from each of the categories, finding out more about their work and the teams behind these successes. See the interviews with each of the winners by clicking the links below!
- Excellence in Pharma: API Development Tokuyama Corporation, Novel Synthesis of SGLT2 Inhibitors
- Excellence in Pharma: Finished Formulation Accord Healthcare, Sixmo®
- Excellence in Pharma: Manufacturing Technology and Equipment Just-Evotec Biologics, J.POD®
- Excellence in Pharma: Pharmaceutical Packaging & Drug Delivery Evonik, Beyond: LNPs
- Excellence in Pharma: Manufacturing Technology, and Equipment Just-Evotec Biologics, J.POD®
- Excellence in Pharma: Supply Chain, Logistics, and Distribution HCL Technologies, Consignment Inventory Management powered by IATM
- Excellence in Pharma: Regulatory Procedures and Compliance Lonza Capsules & Health Ingredients, Capsugel® titanium dioxide (TiO2)
- Excellence in Pharma: Digital Innovation ATMPS Ltd, Haatali
- Excellence in Pharma: Sustainability Indaver nv, Inda-MP
- Excellence in Pharma: CEO of the Year Aragen Life Sciences, Manni Kantipudi
- Excellence in Pharma: Innovation in Response to COVID19 Moderna, SPIKEVAX™
An expansion of Pfizer’s not-for-profit health equity program will offer up to 500 patented and off-patent products to 45 lower-income countries, building on their initial offering of patented medicines and vaccines in the US and EU.
In the first podcast from the CPHI series of 2023, we speak with Adelphe on how they work to increase sustainability in pharmaceutical packaging in France, and how their model can be translated on a global scale.
Download our 2023 Pharma Trends Outlook report to discover the trends set to shape the pharmaceutical landscape in the new year, with expert opinions and insight from across the pharmaceutical value chain.
A quarterly series blog posts about responsible supply chain management from the PSCI Chair, Vicki Stone-Bjarup
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance