April 29th, 2021 4pm CET / 10am EST
What will this webinar address?
For Pharma Packaging companies who have not yet embedded a sustainable approach into their manufacturing and distribution processes, their hand is now being forced by drug retailers and hospitals who have come to expect more eco-friendly, cost-effective recycling solutions for plastic products and materials used in healthcare delivery.
To remain competitive, Pharma companies must now collaborate with suppliers on how their packaging processes address sustainability. This webinar will provide an overview on the drive for sustainable development and improving the recyclability of healthcare products.
Key Discussion Points
- Innovative approaches to sustainable packaging solutions
- Adopting a value chain approach to meet expectations of hospitals & drug retailers
- Meeting sustainability goals and remaining cost-effective –the pharma perspective
- Challenges and sustainable solutions –the supplier’s perspective
- Get the complete overview on the pharma sustainable trends outlook for 2021 in just 60 minutes
- Hear from experts who share their advices for strategies implementing and best-practices to set-up a collaborative and value-chain approach
- This is great opportunity to establish your brand as a leader in sustainable solutions for healthcare, gain visibility and most importantly –generate qualified leads. Sponsoring a webinar will also provide you with a key piece of marketing collateral to use through your own channels post-event.
- Romane Osadnick, Key Accounts Manager - Adelphe
- Steven Meun, Senior Managing Consultant - Antea Group and Director - HPRC Europe
- Juha-Pekka Pöyry, Technical Marketing Specialist - Tyvek®, Dupont
Senior Managing Consultant of Antea Group/ Director of HPRC Europe
Antea Group/HPRC Europe
Steven Meun, Senior Managing Consultant with Antea Group, and director of HPRC Europe, is a sustainability consultant with a background in chemical engineering, plastics, and technical fibers. He is able to link the business value of sustainability with technical and organisational solutions.
Steven has international working experience, worked, and lived in the USA for 3 years and has managed various sustainability projects all over the world. He currently is living in the Netherlands and leading the sustainability consulting team within Antea Netherlands.
Key Accounts Manager
Romane Osadnick graduated in Agronomy Engineering at Montpellier SupAgro and started her career in the food industry, working in Environmental Services. She joined Adelphe in July 2020 as a Key Account Manager.
Her mission is to support companies, mainly in the pharmaceutical sector, around 3 main themes: simplification of administrative procedures, eco-design of packaging and support for companies in their CSR strategy.
Technical Marketing - Tyvek® Product Portfolio
Juha-Pekka Pöyry has 10 years of experience in polymeric materials in R&D, product development and process engineering. He has worked 7 years in start-up and early-stage companies developing silver-containing polymeric antimicrobial additives and is a co-inventor on two related patent applications.
Since joining DuPont, he’s responsible for technical marketing of Tyvek® product portfolio for Healthcare packaging and is an active member in the Healthcare Plastics Recycling Council in Europe. Juha-Pekka holds a master's degree in materials science from Tampere University of Technology in Finland.