CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
CPHI Webinar Series
Digitalization of Autoinjector Manufacturing
What will this webinar address?
Smart manufacturing, Industry 4.0, or Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) are just some words used across countries to refer to the digitization of manufacturing. It is evident that there is a marked interest globally, but maturity and utility remain heterogeneous across industries.
In this webinar, the speakers will help you understand the intricacies of digitalization in autoinjector manufacturing, reporting on the key learnings from implementing end-to-end digital processes – from product and process development down to the shop floor and machine monitory systems.
The speakers will also address the intersection of manufacturing and quality in the digitalization process and share their insights into how digitalization can help tackle the challenges around sustainability, which is a pressing societal goal.
By attending this webinar, you will understand more about:
- A general overview of digitalization, from a global, industrial perspective down to a contextual overview in the MedTech industry
- Practical examples of digitalization methods, including a well-thought-through and laid-out strategy that involves simulation methods down to execution
- Quality enhancements facilitated by the automation of documentations, such as the design history file (DHF), device master record (DMR), and device history record (DHR)
- How to leverage historical data to improve processes, maintaining quality, as well as predicting outcomes: from design to manufacturing through to product release
- Considerations into leading a sustainable thinking along the digitalization journey of a mature, end-to-end manufacturing company
Martin is Chief Operating Officer at SHL Medical. He is responsible for harmonizing and advancing SHL’s manufacturing processes across each of the company’s global sites.
Martin Turvill joined SHL in 2016, providing his expertise in strengthening SHL’s capabilities in process and system developments as head of Process Development. In 2018, he became Managing Director of the Taiwan site.
He brings over 20 years of experience in the medical device industry, leading various roles in research and development, engineering, and operations management.
Sébastien Martin is a top management consultant and board member at Helbling Business Advisors. He has more than 15 years of experience advising executives and boards of directors in various sectors and industries.
Sébastien has managed and implemented numerous successful projects in the areas of strategy, transformation, revenue improvement, as well as digital process transformation and digitization for local and international companies in Europe, Asia and North America.
In all projects, the focus is on the implementation of innovative and sustainable solutions.
June 22nd, 2022
4pm CET / 10am EST
Get the latest from CPHI in your inbox every week.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance