CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
Constantia Flexibles International GmbH
About Constantia Flexibles International GmbH
Constantia Flexibles is the world's third largest producer of flexible packaging. Based on the guiding principle of 'People, Passion, Packaging', some 8,540 employees manufacture tailor-made packaging solutions at 36 sites in 16 countries. Many international companies and local market leaders from the consumer and pharma industries choose the more sustainable and innovative products of Constantia Flexibles. Focusing on anti-counterfeiting solutions, consumer safety, and more sustainable packaging, Constantia Flexibles' Pharma Division supports pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwi...
Products from Constantia Flexibles International GmbH (5)
We achieve a high level of security with these unique optical effects through the use of special inks and color reactions.
- Strong experience with external security features renowned throughout the brand protection industry
- Cooperation possible with your security feature...
This anti-counterfeiting feature ensures a high level of security using complex graphical elements.
- Difficult to replicate thanks to special software and engraving technology
- The various graphical elements can increase security further when combined
- Wide selection of overt an...
The integrated security feature in this lidding foil comes from a special design inside the foil.
- Can be used for all aluminum-based packaging materials
- High level of customization
- Uses the same packaging process as regular aluminum foil to accommodate validated proces...
This feature offers protection with holograms on the primary packaging that change in appearance when the packaging moves.
- Consumer recognizes holograms as a security feature
- Colorful and eye-catching designs
- Complex converting process
Lidding foils with this feature are destroyed upon opening and cannot be restored. This enables us to guarantee that the medication is in its original state.
- Tamper-evident feature is activated when the lid is peeled off the thermoformed tray
- This feature developed by Constantia Fl...
Constantia Flexibles International GmbH Resources (1)
It is the company’s first recyclable polymeric mono-material, has a wide range of uses in pharma packaging applications and is now available worldwide. Perpetua offers excellent product protection from oxygen, water vapor and light.
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance