Excipient Binder | All In One Pharmaceutical Pill Mix | Firmapress Tablet Press Powder
High flowabilityStrong bonding propertiesLubricantLiquid absorption effective FillerRead more to find out how each ingredient contributes to making Firmapress an effective formula:
Microcrystalline Cellulose: Microcrystalline cellulose is an easy flowing powder that adds bulk and weight to your pill. It offers strong bonding qualities while retaining high flowability, which ensures it is spread evenly throughout your mixture. As an inert substance, it won’t react with other ingredients. It’s an all-around beneficial ingredient that makes every part of the creation process easier.
Magnesium Stearate: Magnesium is the prime lubricant of the formula. It reduces friction at the point of contact between a tablets surface and the die wall during production, reducing damage to your freshly made tablet. It will prevent your formula from sticking to the machine and it is unaffected by process variables (for example, flow, temperature, pressure and level) which occur spontaneously. Magnesium stearate ensures that these surprises don’t affect the pill process. Just like microcrystalline cellulose, it has a high flow rate and is inert.
Silica Di Oxide: Silicon dioxide absorbs liquid with ease, turning liquid ingredients into free flowing powders that can be implemented into your formula. It acts as a glidant, which will improve flow qualities but still promotes quick tableting. This ingredient will also reduce trace quantities of moisture which can damage your machines over time.
Di-calcium Phosphate: A commonly used filler, this ingredients ensures that your tablets will have uniform content and increases compressibility capabilities. In other words, your tablets can be shaped and solidified with ease.
- These powders are all highly flowable and aside from Di-calcium phosphate, which shouldn’t be used with any acidic active ingredients, they are all inert. This makes your search for compatible ingredients much faster. They each provide unique benefits to your formula and ensure that your process will smoothly. Let us take care of the technicalities and leaving you to focus on refining the rest of your formula. Our product is colored with a food grade coloring agent and we provide a wide-range of colors for you to choose from. We offer free delivery for this product.
|Sales markets||Western Europe; Eastern Europe; Middle East; Asia; Australia; North America; Africa; Central/South America|
|Supplied from||United Kingdom; United States|
More products from LFA Machines Oxford Ltd
Tablet Press Machine | RTP 9 Rotary Tablet Press For Pill Making & Manufacturing
The RTP9 is a sophisticated rotary tablet press that allows users to produce large volumes of top quality tablets rapidly and efficiently. Among the RTP9’s advanced features are a digital interface and convenient control console. Together, these make it easy for the operator to manage the machine without havi...More info
Pill Press Machine | TDP 5 Tablet Press Machine | 5000/hour | Official TDP Range
Main Benefits of the TDP 5 Tablet Press:
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation