LAT is a full service CRO which provides services accross Latin American countries. LAT counts with a dedicated staff able to cover all aspects for R&D of new drugs, including Strategic Planning, Regulatory, Clinical, Pharmacovigilance, Medical Writing.LAT Research is a privately-owned full-service CRO company which operates in Latin American countries with staff dedicated to all aspects of Regulatory Affairs, Strategic Planning, Clinical Research, Medical Writing, Biostatistics and Pharmacovigilance.
LAT was created in 2010 to conduct the first full-scale clinical trial in the setting of Chagas Disease in pediatric population. Since then, our staff have been involved in 50 different studies, 26 of them fully conducted enrolling more than 6,600 patients in different therapeutic areas.
Particularly in neglected diseases, LAT is the Latin America´s pionner organization for conducting clinical trials. Our longstanding relations with local and international network of research sites and our scientific leadership are the key for success.
STRENGTHS - KEY POINTS• Non-bureaucratic structure
• Networking of consultants – KOLs & Investigators
• Open communication
• Local team based near the sites
• Formalized SOP's and " fast track" processes
• Strong experience with pediatric studies and orphan drugs
• Legal entity in most of Latin America countries
• Experience in Phase I, II, III & IV studies (devices, drugs, vaccines)
• Led by Health Professionals with previous experience in the pharmaceutical companies
• Competitive costs
Categories affiliated with LAT Research
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation