Dosage form: solution for subcutaneous injections in 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Long-acting basal insulin
· Maintains normal physiologic concentration of basal (background) insulin
· Most widely used basal insulin analogue. Is the reference product for all basal insulins.
· Increased duration of action of insulin glargine is associated with subcutaneous microprecipitate generation from which small amounts of insulin glargine permanently release, which makes it possible to administer the product once a day.
· Concentration: U100
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – in 1 hour
· 29 hours – maximum action
· 24 hours – duration of action
2019On CPHI since
- Supplied fromRussian Federation
2019On CPHI since
More Products from Geropharm (2)
Insulin lispro biphasic 25.Dosage form: susupension for subcutaneous injections in 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Has fast and predictable effect and the elimination typical for physiologic insulin secretion.
Dosage form: solution for subcutaneous and intravenous injections in 3 ml cartridges and disposable insulin pen.
· Widely used fast acting insulin analogue.
Geropharm resources (1)
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance