CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
GEROPHARM is one of the leaders in the field of biotechnology products used for diabetes treatment. Company is specializing in full-cycle drug development and production of insulin products (rh-insulins, insulin glargine, lispro & lispro mix, aspart & aspart mix, degludec). GEROPHARM expertise also covers neurology, ophthalmology, endocrinology and gynecology therapeutic areas. GEROPHARM production facilities (two manufacturing plants) fully comply with ISO 9001 and GMP standard.
Products from Geropharm
Dosage form: solution for subcutaneous injections in 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Long-acting basal insulin
· Maintains normal physiologic concentration of basal (background) insulin
· Most widely used basal insulin analogue. Is the reference product for all basal insulins.
· Increased duration of action of insulin glargine is associated with subcutaneous microprecipitate generation from which small amounts of insulin glargine permanently release, which makes it possible to administer the product once a day.
· Concentration: U100
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – in 1 hour
· 29 hours – maximum action
· 24 hours – duration of action
Insulin lispro biphasic 25.Dosage form: susupension for subcutaneous injections in 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Has fast and predictable effect and the elimination typical for physiologic insulin secretion.
· Prandial component ensures faster and more predictable onset of action as well as fast elimination peculiar to physiologic insulin secretion, extended component ensures smooth peakless profile of basal insulin.
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – in 15 minutes
· 0.5-2.5 hours – maximum action
· Up to 15 hours – duration of action
Dosage form: solution for subcutaneous and intravenous injections in 3 ml cartridges and disposable insulin pen.
· Widely used fast acting insulin analogue.
· Characterised by reverse lysine and proline residues on amino acid sequence in the insulin amino acid chain.
· Fast absorption from subcutaneous injection sites.
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – in 15 minutes.
· 0.5-2.5 hours – maximum action.
· 3-4 hours – duration of action.
insulin human soluble
Dosage form: solution for injections in 10 ml vials, 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – up to 30 min
· Maximum action – 3 hours in average
· Duration of action – 8 hours in average
Insulin human isophane (recombinant)Dosage form: suspension for subcutaneous injections in 10 ml vials, 3 ml cartridges and pre-filled disposable insulin pen.
GEROPHARM’s insulin isophane is available on market since 2011.
· Onset of action after subcutaneous administration – 1.5 hours
· Maximum action – 4-12 hours in average
· Duration of action – 24 hours in average
Neuropeptide, which ensures that the nervous tissue is protected and restored in case of various nervous system diseases.Is used within the comprehensive treatment of:
• cerebral circulation disorder;• TBI and its consequences;
• encephalopathies of various genesis;
• cognitive disorders (dysfunction of memory and mentality);
• acute and chronic encephalitis and encephalomyelitis;
•epilepsy •asthenic conditions (suprasegmental autonomic disorders);
•reduction in learning capacity;
•psychomotor and speech retardation in children;
•various forms of infantile cerebral paralysis (ICP).
Drug product that stimulates retina regeneration.
It is used in complex therapy with:
•compensated primary open-angle glaucoma; •diabetic retinopathy;
•posttraumatic and postinflammatory, central dystrophy of retina;
•central dystrophy of retina;
•myopia (as a part of complex therapy);
•central and peripheral tapetoretina;
•rhegmatogenous and traumatic retinal;
•detachment (rehabilitation postoperative period as a part of complex therapy);
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance