SYLYSIA FCP grade
2) SYLYSIA can hold more liquid medicine due to the porous structure/nature.
3) SYLYSIA shows good performance for free flow improvement even small dosage.
4) SYLYSIA makes it improve homogeneity in process of tablet and tablet hardness can be increased.
5) It is possible for time release control in medicinal ingredient by using porous structure and difference of pore diameter (between SY350FCP and SY770FCP), and performs in DDS dissolution.
6) It is possible to stabilize of crystallization because crystallized medicine inside of particle does not change the structure even if time goes by. This is due to the porosity reason in Sol-Gel typed silica whereas fumed type does not have.
|CAS Registry Number||7631-86-9|
More products from S R Chemie
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation