Our team is involved at the process development and facility design stage to provide an optimised CIP Design thus ensuring minimal utilisation of expensive utilities and reliable and repeatable cleaning operations.
We take into active consideration all 3 stages for proper design and implementation of any CIP System namely the CIP Skid, the equipment / systems to be cleaned and the CIP supply - return lines.
Mechanical Characteristics of CIP system
1. Space conserving design
2. Stationary / Mobile systems
3. Centralized CIP system for plantwide cleaning of Vessels, Piping and associated systems.
4. Verification of single tank / multi tank options for most effective cleaning with operating volumes ranging from 100 L to as required for a plantwide CIP solution.
5. Materials offered for contact surfaces are SA240 Gr. 316 L and non-contact SA240Gr. 304.
6. The Internal surfaces of our CIP tanks are flush ground and mirror polished to <0.4 Microns Ra and electro-polished. The external surfaces are polished to desired Ra value and offered in Satin and Mirror finishes. All welds are polished to the current ASME BPE / GMP for complete cleanability.
7. Pressures ranging from -1 to 5 bar (g)
8. Temperatures from 0 to 150 deg C
9. Heat Exchanger ( Pipe in Pipe / Sanitary design DTSH ) for heating of cleaning solutions ( optionally double wall design for heating / cooling.
10. Highest quality components are integrated into our system including Sanitary design Centrifugal Supply and return Pumps, Heat exchanger, Acid / Alkali Dosing Vessels with Diaphragm dosing metering pumps.
11. The instrumentation required for automated and repeatable operation include temperature sensor, ph sensor , Conductivity sensor – supply & return line, Mass Flowmeter with totalizer, Associated piping, Block valves and Sanitary diaphragm valves .
12. Requisite safety arrangements for man & machine including interlocks, flow switches, pressure relief valves etc.
13. Equipped with an independent control panel which is PLC & SCADA based for fully automatic mode of operation .
SpecificationsShow more specifications
More products from D.D. Enterprises
FERMENTATION SUITE : 50 L, 500 L , 5000 L , 50,000L
1. In- Situ Fermenters(
5 L – 50,000 L )
· Minimum space requirement
· Agitator(Top/Bottom mounted)
· PLC control s...
Media & Buffer Preparation Vessel
Media Preparation Systems prepare media to be used for promotion of cell
growth in seed and production Bioreactors and Fermentors for large scale and
small scale pharmaceutical fermentation process.
Buffer Preparation Systems prepare buffers to be used during various stages of recovery opera...
/ Standalone SIP systems to ensure the Equipments, Systems , Machines and
piping are kept sterile during the manufacture of sterile liquid pharmaceutical
are manufactured by us.
These systems are designed to provide documented temperature-controlled sterilisation cycles in...
Products from other suppliers
VALSARIN 80/VALSARIN 160/VALSARIN 320
DERMOGEL NEW to treat inflammatory skin conditions
Anlitin (Levonorgestrel 1.5 mg) Tablet
Levocarnitine (LEKARNITIN) 1 G/5 ML SOLUTION FOR I.V. INJECTION
FOOD GRADE EPOXY COATING FOR INTERNAL POTABLE TANK PIPELINE - CLEAN TECH PW
Ectoin® Allergy Eye Drops 2% - The innovation for treatment and prevention of allergic conjunctivitis symptoms
Kalmosan Skin Lotion
ComBE Five Pentavalent DTP-HepB-Hib
Are you a supplier
Here's what we can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation