CPHI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
About Procare Health
Procare Health is a pharmaceutical multinational company with it's Headquarters in Spain, affiliates in France and Portugal and distributors in +60 countries worldwide. Our vision is to provide the best innovative solutions to improve women’s health and their well-being. Basic Research and Clinical Investigation brought us to formulate new therapeutic solutions for HPV related diseases, Women's Health, Gynaecology and Pain Management.
Products from Procare Health (5)
Gel for the prevention and adjuvant treatment of HPV-induced lesions:
· Medical Device Class IIa. Patented Vaginal Gel.
· Innovative & Unique (1st Treatment for HPV-dependent cervical low grade lesions)
· Target Patients: HPV+ and HPV+ with lesions (AS...
Contributes to the normalization of fertility and favours the development of the placenta during pregnancy:
· Food Supplement. Patented Formulation
· Indicated for pre conception.
· Target Patients: Women suffering of subfertility and late matern...
Moisturizing vaginal gel with niosomes of hyaluronic acid in high concentration at 2% and prebiotics (increased & prolonged hydratation)
· Medical Device Class I. Patented.
· Target Patients: When there is a decrease in vaginal discharge – Vulvovaginal Atrophy
The first High Density (HD) Hyaluronic Acid gel: Complete and innovative range of viscosupplementation. Medical Device Class III
• High quantity of hyaluronic acid, up to 120mg per syringe • High concentration, for a fast and prolonged pain relief • Unique Mono-shot HD hyaluronic acid specificificall...
Palomacare is a 100% non hormonal medical device that moisturizes and repairs the vulvo-vaginal mucosa, re-balances the vaginal microbiota and improves vaginal health. It also improves the sexual intercourse. Compatible with condoms.
· Palomacare is indicated in those situations i...
Procare Health Resources (2)
News Efficacy of a Coriolus versicolor–Based Vaginal Gel in Women With Human Papillomavirus–Dependent Cervical Lesions: The PALOMA StudyPublication of the Phase II study Paloma in the Journal of Geneital Tract Disease, oficial Journal of ASCCP
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance