CPhI Online is the largest global marketplace in the pharma ingredients industry
About Procare Health
Procare Health is a pharmaceutical multinational company with it's Headquarters in Spain, affiliates in France and Portugal and distributors in +60 countries worldwide. Our vision is to provide the best innovative solutions to improve women’s health and their well-being. Basic Research and Clinical Investigation brought us to formulate new therapeutic solutions for HPV related diseases, Women's Health, Gynaecology and Pain Management.
Products from Procare Health
Gel for the prevention and adjuvant treatment of HPV-induced lesions:
· Medical Device Class IIa. Patented Vaginal Gel.
· Innovative & Unique (1st Treatment for HPV-dependent cervical low grade lesions)
· Target Patients: HPV+ and HPV+ with lesions (ASCUS or LSIL)
· Indicated as a secondary prevention and treatment.
· Encapsulating system: Niosomes & Phytomsomes
· Effect on 3 modifiable factors. Unique combination for a synergistic action (1+2: Allows to modify 3)
Reepithelization of the vaginal transformation zone
Rebalance the vaginal microbiota
Counteracts the non-inflammatory microenvironment
· Primary end-point: 88% HR HPV+ vs 56% CG at 6 months in clearance of cervical lesions.
· Secondary end-point: 63% HR HPV+ vs 40% CG at 6 months in HPV clearance.
· Significant reduction of Stress and high level of adherence
· Journal of Lower Genital Tract Disease: March 2021 Study Paloma Publication (Phase IIb)
Visit our Website:
Contributes to the normalization of fertility and favours the development of the placenta during pregnancy:
· Food Supplement. Patented Formulation
· Indicated for pre conception.
· Target Patients: Women suffering of subfertility and late maternity (70 milion couples worldwide) present abnormal low levels of D-chiro Inositol.
· Main Ingredient: Caronositol® 2 Clinicals Studies with a complex patient profile.
· Great oocyte quality and maturation and ALSO,
- Multiplies x3 the pregnancy rate
- Multiplies x4 the number of live births
- Reducing x5 the hyperstimulation syndrome rate
- Improves the entire Hyperandrogenism/ Hyperinsulinemia
- Improves Quality of the Cytoplasm.
· Competitive Advantage: Complete Formulation and Caronositol® Mix (3,6:1 vs 40:1)
Moisturizing vaginal gel with niosomes of hyaluronic acid in high concentration at 2% and prebiotics (increased & prolonged hydratation)
· Medical Device Class I. Patented.
· Target Patients: When there is a decrease in vaginal discharge – Vulvovaginal Atrophy
· Is indicated for the relief of symptoms, especially in those situations where there is alteration of the epithelial fluid (vaginal dryness) and that require continuous treatment with repeated use (2-3 times a week).
· Moisturizing action
· Re-balance the vaginal microbiota
· Restores flexibility and elasticity of the vaginal mucosa
· Contains prebiotics which:
- They favour the bio selective growth of lactobacilli.
- Competitive inhibition of pathogens.
- Bio stimulation of the epithelial microbiota.
The first High Density (HD) Hyaluronic Acid gel: Complete and innovative range of viscosupplementation. Medical Device Class III
- High quantity of hyaluronic acid, up to 120mg per syringe
- High concentration, for a fast and prolonged pain relief
- Unique Mono-shot HD hyaluronic acid specificifically designed for knee.
Pronolis HD Mono 2.5 --> Medical device III
Pronolis HD One 2.2 --> Medical device III
Pronolis HD 1.6 --> Medical device III
Pronolis HD 1 --> Medical device III
Visit Our Website:
Palomacare is a 100% non hormonal medical device that moisturizes and repairs the vulvo-vaginal mucosa, re-balances the vaginal microbiota and improves vaginal health. It also improves the sexual intercourse. Compatible with condoms.
· Palomacare is indicated in those situations in which the inflammatory component is more accentuated, in which, in addition to hydration, a more intense reparative action is required:
o Vaginal Dryness
- Episiotomy, postpartum and lactation
- Hormonal contraception
- Radiotherapy and chemotherapy
· Palomacare Vag Gel contains ingredients (in niosomes and phytosomes) that give it a greater capacity to repair the mucosa as well as a mild anti-inflammatory action.
· Moisturizes and repairs the cervical-vaginal mucosa
· Re-balances the vaginal microbiota
· Improves vaginal health
· Clinical Studies at 12 Weeks.
- 65,5% Palomacare Group vs 41,4% Control Group: Vaginal Cytology Normalization at 12 weeks
· It presents a Vulvo-vaginal treatment line (vaginal gel and vulvar gel) and a female hygine line (cleansing foam, vulvar sensitive gel):
- Palomacare Vaginal Gel 6x5mL--> Medical Device IIa
- Palomacare Vulvar Gel 30mL --> Cosmetic
- Palomacare Foam 150mL --> Cosmetic
- Palomacare Sensitve Gel 150mL --> Cosmetic
- Palomacare Foam 50mL --> Cosmetic
Libicare is a food suplement made from natural ingredients which have positive effects on improving the sexual function in women with low sexual desire.
· Unique dual effect (Promotes and improves the sexual desire and arousal)
· Complementary Intimate Gel Tube.
· Presentation: 60 & 120 Tabs.
Target Patient: Women with low sexual desire (Menopause)
- Improves sexual function in women with low sexual desire
- Doubles de frequency of sexual activity in women
- Intensifies arousal and other variables of sexual function in women
- Significantly increases the levels of free testosterone a key mediator in Females Sexual Desire.
- Trigonella (Main Ingredient): Positive effect on sexual function. Improves desire and arousal, increases free testosterone concentration.
- Tribulus: Improves desire in women with female sexual interest/arousal disorder.
- Damiana: Used as an aphrodisiac, it has an aromatase inhibitor effect (flavonoids) which can lead to an increase in free testosterone (aromatase is the enzyme which transforms testosterone in oestradiol)
- Ginko Biloba (in phytosomes): Facilitates blood flow and has a relaxing effect on smooth muscle, an important process for the sexual response in women.
Procare Health Resources
News Efficacy of a Coriolus versicolor–Based Vaginal Gel in Women With Human Papillomavirus–Dependent Cervical Lesions: The PALOMA StudyPublication of the Phase II study Paloma in the Journal of Geneital Tract Disease, oficial Journal of ASCCP
Barcelona-based biotech Procare Health has partnered with Canadian BioVaxys to jointly develop and commercialize vaccines for ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and human papillomavirus. In a statement, both companies have specified that this collaboration will be channeled through a patented platform of haptenized viral antigens to stimulate a personalized immune response.
Procare Health makes its way into the health sector with a gel to treat and prevent a disease that affects mainly women
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPhI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPhI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance