SIDEFARMA is a pharmaceutical company dedicated to manufacture and marketing pharmaceutical products with headquarters in Lisboa, Portugal.With 45 years of experience, EU GMP, ISO:9001 and ISO:14001 certified, SIDEFARMA is a CMO specialised in the manufacture small and medium size batches.
SIDEFARMA markets a wide range of Rx medicines, Consumer Health and Cosmetics.
We are looking to ...
Products from SIDEFARMA (3)
Dosage strength: 100 mg/ml. Pharmaceutical form: cutaneous spray, solution. Therapeutic indications:
- Nasal procedures such as puncture of the maxillary sinus;
- Oral and dental procedures prior to injection;
- Oropharyngeal procedures such as gastrointestinal endoscopy;
Dosage strength: 20 mg/g. Pharmaceutical form: gel. Therapeutic indications:
Superficial anaesthesia and lubrication:
- of the urethra: before cystoscopies, insertion of urinary catheter, urethral dilations or other endourethral procedures
- of nasal and pha...
Dosage strength: 50 mg/g. Pharmaceutical form: ointment. Therapeutic indications:
- Temporary relief of the pain caused by burns and mild skin abrasion, such as sunburns, Herpes zoster and cold sores (herpes simplex labialis), sore nipples and insect bites.
SIDEFARMA Resources (1)
Position your company at the heart of the global Pharma industry with a CPHI Online membership
Your products and solutions visible to thousands of visitors within the largest Pharma marketplace
Generate high-quality, engaged leads for your business, all year round
Promote your business as the industry’s thought-leader by hosting your reports, brochures and videos within your profile
Your company’s profile boosted at all participating CPHI events
An easy-to-use platform with a detailed dashboard showing your leads and performance