Thymopentin for injection
(1) Patients with chronic hepatitis B over the age of 18. Because Thymus began to shrink after the age of 18, the cellular immune dysfunction.
(2) Various primary or secondary T-cell deficiency.
(3) Certain auto-immune diseases (such as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, etc.).
(4) Kinds of the low cellular immune function diseases
(5) Adjuvant therapy for tumors.
More products from Hainan Zhonghe Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Atosiban Acetate Injection
Atosiban is an inhibitor of the hormones oxytocin and vasopressin. It is used as an intravenous medication as a labour repressant to halt premature labor. Atosiban Acetate Injection is indicated to delay immine...More info
Thymalfasin for Injection
• Thymosin α1 for Injection is a purified, sterile lyophilized preparation of chemically synthesized thymosin alpha 1. It is supplied in single use vials containing 1.6 mg of lyophilized thymosin alpha 1 per vial. This drug is indicated for the treatment of chronic hepatitis B in patients 18 years of age or ...More info
WebsiteView all contact information
Are you a supplier?
Here's what CPhI Online can do for you
- Generate quality leads for your business
- Stay visible for 365 days of the year
- Receive product inquiries and respond to meeting requests directly
- Improve company online presence through Search Engine Optimisation